Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Evony Romances

Default My half cent worth

After reading much of this thread I had to chime in. While I still don't know if I believe in the possibility of success in online relationships, I can share my story.

I met "Tiffany" through the game a year and a half ago. We hit it off immediately. I had never pursued someone online and was a bit nervous about it. But, after many months of talking through Skype we decided to meet.

I nervously flew many miles away to meet the woman of my dreams.

She sent a Taxi for me at the airport and I was lured to her basement with the promise of double cents and cookies. I don't remember much after that. Occasionally when I wake the tall man in the dress lets me get on the computer and play Evony.

I have my fingers crossed. Wish me luck.
    Sig by the amazing Morgan le Fay

FireDawg!/SirThomas SS47 - Retired
    CorePrime S148 - Retired
    CorePrime S156

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    But that's the point, Morgan. You shouldn't breed. The internet, by allowing you to meet someone, fall in love, get married and reproduce, is disrupting natural selection. 50 years ago your flaws would have been rubbed out of our gene pool, instead your descendants will weaken our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillivray View Post
    I really hope you know Morgan and are joking because your post is just garbage, and if anyone should not be breeding, it looks to me like it is you.
    those two posts made me laugh and laugh and laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    should i take a bow?

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

This reminds me of kittiana... she once dated someone on the internet... that someone turned out to be not exactly what they said they were...
    Quote Originally Posted by jehlickam/highheels View Post
    Wish denied..

I wish i meet a 13 yr old girl ~~

Quote Originally Posted by DeSalvionjr View Post
    This reminds me of kittiana... she once dated someone on the internet... that someone turned out to be not exactly what they said they were...
    On a related note, didn't Ghost turn out not to be deaf?

Quote Originally Posted by TMR View Post
    Below is a timeline of my reactions as I read your post.

.25 seconds: OH MY GOD
    .5 seconds: Of all the comments you could make, why would you make this one? If you are 13 years old as well, how would you get to this imaginary 13 year old girl? What would you do? Do you even know how girls work? When you make comments like this you sound like a creepy pervert trying to make snuff film with a 13 year old.
    .75 seconds: OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS A CREEPY PERVERT.
    1 second: OH MY GOD TMR IS SKIRATA'S ALT

I disagree with this 100%. Some of my best in game hosts have been women and in my experience, the guys are far more dramatic than the women are. The egos of men in top alliances are INSANE. Often a female host is needed just to balance them all out and make sure they can play together.

?
    this sooooo true LMFAO - need to show this my guys hehe

Quote Originally Posted by TMR View Post
    Below is a timeline of my reactions as I read your post.

.25 seconds: OH MY GOD
    .5 seconds: Of all the comments you could make, why would you make this one? If you are 13 years old as well, how would you get to this imaginary 13 year old girl? What would you do? Do you even know how girls work? When you make comments like this you sound like a creepy pervert trying to make snuff film with a 13 year old.
    .75 seconds: OH MY GOD THIS GUY IS A CREEPY PERVERT.
    1 second: OH MY GOD TMR IS SKIRATA'S ALT

very funny raster

tmr, i dont know what prompted you to make that post, but i doubt it was anything good

Your comment is also downright sxxist, which I find surprising, considering you are a woman. Do you have such a low opinion of your own self-worth that you think women shouldn't lead corporations, countries etc. either?
    she does not look at todays news mati i just say Angela Merkel she pretty much rules the -States right now
    *is proud of her german leader*

Quote Originally Posted by annagilbert View Post
    *is proud of her german leader*
    as you should be

But that's the point, Morgan. You shouldn't breed. The internet, by allowing you to meet someone, fall in love, get married and reproduce, is disrupting natural selection. 50 years ago your flaws would have been rubbed out of our gene pool, instead your descendants will weaken our species.
    you know nature is smarter then you - if peoples dna is not good enough then nature made it so they cant have kids - also if peoples dna is too close to each other it can happen that they can try what they want and they wont get a kid together... or it always dies... in some bad circumstances when mother natures protection fails the new human mommy and daddy made is unhealthy or even disabled - and usually natural selection would take its place then - what is ruin the human - as you try to state here - is not the internet, it is the medical suport you can get to keep human alive no matter how bad it is...

POINT: does not matter how you meet or where... what you talking about is not right