Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 209

Thread: Evony Romances

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Building a religion... a limited edition...
    Posts
    18,095

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    very funny raster

    tmr, i dont know what prompted you to make that post, but i doubt it was anything good
    You really shouldn't be talking about making good posts Emma.

    All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song


    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    this game keeps pulling me back....
    Posts
    3,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    You really shouldn't be talking about making good posts Emma.
    i am the bane of good posters

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In The Middle Of My NPC Field :duh
    Posts
    19

    Default

    LOL thanks for reins acer and it was a JOKE !!!!, i am 13 btw, but i wouldnt actually find a girl over a game and stay with her forever ..............

  4. #114
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8,931

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    i am the bane of good posters
    No you're not. You're probably the Penguin of good posters, at most.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGr8UNKy View Post
    I like to start relationships from meeting people that I actually know and can make eye contact with.
    Sexist against blind people.

    Quote Originally Posted by kinggray22 View Post
    the internet hasnt disrupted natural selection, it has just further lessened its effects. at no point in time has the entire world discontinued breeding for the abnormals
    We need to force the abnormals back into the sewers where they belong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Furrr View Post
    I disagree. Women are too emotional, dramatic and usually stupid to lead things correctly.
    Men are all of those things + testosterone + machismo.

    Quote Originally Posted by TMR View Post
    i wouldnt actually find a girl over a game
    Twister.

  5. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annagilbert View Post
    you know nature is smarter then you - if peoples dna is not good enough then nature made it so they cant have kids - also if peoples dna is too close to each other it can happen that they can try what they want and they wont get a kid together... or it always dies... in some bad circumstances when mother natures protection fails the new human mommy and daddy made is unhealthy or even disabled - and usually natural selection would take its place then - what is ruin the human - as you try to state here - is not the internet, it is the medical suport you can get to keep human alive no matter how bad it is...

    POINT: does not matter how you meet or where... what you talking about is not right
    Why did none of you mock this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost101 View Post
    Are you trying to make a point by mentioning me here? If not, nope, I'm still deaf with a cochlear implant.
    Looking back, I'm really not sure what I was trying to say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    i am the bane of good posters
    No, you are the opposite of good posters; unintelligent.

  6. #116

    Default

    What the hell are you talking about?

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hostiles Dungeon
    Posts
    2,610

    Default

    ron... just because jack sparrow does everything drunk doesnt mean you have to as well... js
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    thata way ====>
    Posts
    1,328

    Default

    aaannnnnndddddddd i still love my mouse, can i keep him george?
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth


  9. #119

    Default

    Ok ,I apologize for stating true facts about someone.the world is all cute bunnies and ice cream

    no one out to hurt or take advantage of someone they never met

    I understand alot here might have an efactuation with there alliance members but if you got off comp you could of met someone at least in same state

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KonohaSamuria View Post
    Ok ,I apologize for stating true facts about someone.the world is all cute bunnies and ice cream

    no one out to hurt or take advantage of someone they never met

    I understand alot here might have an efactuation with there alliance members but if you got off comp you could of met someone at least in same state
    You need infatuation right?

    And how do you know you can't meet someone in the same state on the game? You seem to be the one with an issue than those commenting against you. Just because YOU don't believe in it doesn't mean other s shouldn't.

    Btw the world isn't all bunnies and ice cream, it's Cotton Candy and Popsicles

    ~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

    ~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

    I cyber stalk people for fun

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •