Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 209 of 209

Thread: Evony Romances

  1. #201
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Like all relationships rather it's online, face to face, or whatever, it takes two to work. Yes there will be hard times, but there will also be the best days of your life.

    Meeting new people will usually carry some bagage (online and off). A lot of people don't express what hurt them in the pass or what they've done to hurt others. A lot of people want to forget these things and a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance with another person could be the key. Yet when the new person reminds them of the pain they endured from a past relationship it can offer hardship.

    Often times you end up dealing with someone that gets so hurt by what you've done that they retreat into their minds and all they can think about is the pain. They refuse to listen to excuses or reasons of why something happened. All they feel is that it was better when they didn't trust or when they didn't love.

    Can it be fixed afterwards? Depends on the situation and the people involved. Stubbornness plays a big part in it as well sadly. No matter what you wish you could fix, sometimes it's best to just let things work out on their own.


    Okay I think I might have trailed off from my point there in fact half way through I forgot my point...

    ~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

    ~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

    I cyber stalk people for fun

  2. #202

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    Like all relationships rather it's online, face to face, or whatever, it takes two to work. Yes there will be hard times, but there will also be the best days of your life.

    Meeting new people will usually carry some bagage (online and off). A lot of people don't express what hurt them in the pass or what they've done to hurt others. A lot of people want to forget these things and a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance with another person could be the key. Yet when the new person reminds them of the pain they endured from a past relationship it can offer hardship.

    Often times you end up dealing with someone that gets so hurt by what you've done that they retreat into their minds and all they can think about is the pain. They refuse to listen to excuses or reasons of why something happened. All they feel is that it was better when they didn't trust or when they didn't love.

    Can it be fixed afterwards? Depends on the situation and the people involved. Stubbornness plays a big part in it as well sadly. No matter what you wish you could fix, sometimes it's best to just let things work out on their own.


    Okay I think I might have trailed off from my point there in fact half way through I forgot my point...
    Well said, spoken like a psychologist...

    The refuse to listen could also be part of anxiety and or paranonia.
    They spend most of their time avoiding things that could cause more problems or worsen their existing one.

    Pain, stress, and depression seems to affect people differently, in a level stand point.
    Some people can shake it, some struggle, while others get worse with exposure.


    While this can also be attributed to stubborness, it could easily be an underlining issue... determining which is, is no easy task.

    While it is not cureable for the most part, it is treatable over time.
    well, for those i have seen and been around with anyways.
    One in particular with developed anxiety and paranioa.. She always runs away from a relationship when things get really good... She is too afraid that it ruins the memory so she decide to leave before since she can accept the fact that she ended it rather than being left. No talking her out of it... tried for 10 years, it is her set mind.

    Sorry, i think we did got side track here, but i just had this same conversation with my friends on our Christmas party.
    2 meds student, 1 social worker and a psychologist, all we talked about was medical issue. There were a lot of profiling that night and it was fun.


    Getting back on track.
    I just realize one of my friend met someone on Evony who she added on her face book and then through this friend she met her future husband ( a brother of her evony friend). Neither of them plays evony now, i think they play date sim or something like that.
    Last edited by deadlysage; 12-31-2011 at 07:06 PM.


    In WAR, one must decide their faith, or others will decide yours.

    Think you can read it without laughing? Go ahead and try it http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...19#post1810519

  3. #203
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    in front of the computer
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I made some really nice people that I called friend ingame and some we flirted like crazy with and alot of guys wanted to be my friend - guess I flirted too well lol. I never meet anyone outside game though.
    Some friendships last time but most don't last outside evony.
    I lost a friend who used to play evony, she died in May 2011 of breast cancer. She played evony until she was too weak, was she an evony addict? LOL yes she was.

  4. #204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    Thank you for taking my post seriously, anna. It means so much to me. I really like you.
    ohhh raster, my raster...

    so next will be a thread bout forum romances?

    *puts raster to bed to give him sweat dreams...*

  5. #205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Khest View Post
    I made some really nice people that I called friend ingame and some we flirted like crazy with and alot of guys wanted to be my friend - guess I flirted too well lol. I never meet anyone outside game though.
    Some friendships last time but most don't last outside evony.
    I lost a friend who used to play evony, she died in May 2011 of breast cancer. She played evony until she was too weak, was she an evony addict? LOL yes she was.
    You are sooo right.
    Online friends stay online friends, that is how i keep most of my online friends from my console game, pc game, forums and chats.
    There are few exception, out of my many friends a handful became my close friends in real life. These groups of friends still my friends today, but since I drop myspace and facebook we rarely talk, some do visit Hawaii and ask for best location to visit.
    I think what brings us together was the common ground, experience and interest.

    Evony seems to be a comforting game for players with illness of different range, this is a more reason to be professional with other players... we can't tell if the other player is suffering from something and just trying to enjoy life.

    Before I forget, i should thank evony for my wonderful group of friends.


    In WAR, one must decide their faith, or others will decide yours.

    Think you can read it without laughing? Go ahead and try it http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...19#post1810519

  6. #206

    Default

    Anna, I have no interest in engaging you in multi-day imaginary interactions. I went to sleep two night ago not because you said so here, but because I wanted to sleep. Don't be weird. I don't play idiotic games like that.

  7. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annagilbert View Post
    ohhh raster, my raster...

    so next will be a thread bout forum romances?

    *puts raster to bed to give him sweat dreams...*
    And then you can write in this forum romance thread about the enduring love you carry for me and it'll be awesome

    I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

    norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

  8. #208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNorr View Post
    And then you can write in this forum romance thread about the enduring love you carry for me and it'll be awesome
    shush norr - i dont want to start cat fights! we have to hide from the others!

  9. #209

    Default

    Wow, supplyjersey...you are the most coherent and well spoken spambot ever. Looks like Boleslav is gonna fall in love all over again....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •