Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting with Facebook

Default Connecting with Facebook

Update 12/21/11 11:53 a.m.

Facebook feeds and gifts should now be working once again! Thanks everyone for your patience!

Update 12/21/11 11:39 a.m.

We've reached an agreement with Facebook about our app and we expect full functionality to be restored some time today. Thanks everyone for your patience. There will be a few little things you might notice are different when playing Evony with Facebook feeds. For example, you may see a screen confirming you want to leave Facebook before launching the app. However, your ability to claim gifts and use feeds should be fully restored. Thanks for bearing with us!

Facebook made some changes that prevent us from sending people straight from Facebook to the game. We're working to fix it. In the meantime, if you normally connect from Facebook, you can play by doing the following:
    1. Go to www.evony.com
    2. Click on PLAY
    3. Click on CONNECT with Facebook
    4. Select your usual server from the list

Right now, feeds and gifts are not active, so you won't be able to claim them until we get it fixed. We're working to get things back to normal again ASAP.
    Last edited by Dawnseeker; 12-21-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    Legendary Hero

2. 12-20-2011, 02:45 PM

thanks worried there for a second. cheers!

that's great and all but what about the players that can't click on the HC or HNM post to help reduce the food for the troops cause of this screw up or all the gifts that can't be accepted or where tried lost cause of this....i think something in all reality something should be given to either mail up for the lost amulets that players get from gifts and for the lost of half upkeep for the troops from not being able to click on the HC or HNM post cause the last time something like this happened it took several days for it to be worked out before it was fixed and running like it should

I can't log in at all. Have been trying all day.

Default That and some missing Cookies and Milk

i had over 270 hours of C&M that i had clicked on and lost them all and had to start over

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWyre View Post
    i had over 270 hours of C&M that i had clicked on and lost them all and had to start over
    they'll come back

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

Says "Feed Loading....Please wait!"

Can we wait for accepting the ammies tomorrow?Couse nothing works,Im not talking about login things

I hope so. Kinda need them right now lol

Quote Originally Posted by masterscanner View Post
    Can we wait for accepting the ammies tomorrow?Couse nothing works,Im not talking about login things
    You won't be able to claim anything through Facebook until its working again. I'm not sure on the time frame, but we're working on it. Hopefully it will be sooner than that.
    Legendary Hero