Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting with Facebook

Default Cannot Login

You cannot login through the Facebook connect option on the Evony page. If you try to this is the message you will receive.

"An error occurred. Please try again later."

Hope this is resolved soon.

2. 12-20-2011, 03:35 PM

Reason
    spambot

Default FB/Evony at it again

One question I'm sure is foremost on everyone's mind; will we be compensated and how for this latest snafu? One nice thing would be 20 extra gift clicks per day that we can not accept anything through fb. Also 20 extra buff clicks per day for the same reason.

I cant log in on main page all it says is "Feed Loading....Please wait!"

Quote Originally Posted by FredZilla View Post
    One question I'm sure is foremost on everyone's mind; will we be compensated and how for this latest snafu? One nice thing would be 20 extra gift clicks per day that we can not accept anything through fb. Also 20 extra buff clicks per day for the same reason.
    Seriously??? You want compensation for GIFTS? You are not being harmed at any greater level than anyone else who relies on fb gifts, which tbh, I don't know any players that routinely accept gifts or click on buffs. :/

The only one that most players I know use is the one to reduce troop upkeep, which right now is not needed because of the wonderful Milk and Cookies Evony has given us!

ya with the milk and cookies were missing out on storeing the extra food you may produce!

thanks for the answer

Default You are wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Gillivray View Post
    Seriously??? You want compensation for GIFTS? You are not being harmed at any greater level than anyone else who relies on fb gifts, which tbh, I don't know any players that routinely accept gifts or click on buffs. :/

The only one that most players I know use is the one to reduce troop upkeep, which right now is not needed because of the wonderful Milk and Cookies Evony has given us!
    I click on gifts and buffs daily. plus with the missing cookies and milk, I am losing food

Default Erm

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Facebook made some changes that prevent us from sending people straight from Facebook to the game. We're working to fix it. In the meantime, if you normally connect from Facebook, you can play by doing the following:
    1. Go to www.evony.com
    2. Click on PLAY
    3. Click on CONNECT with Facebook
    4. Select your usual server from the list

Right now, feeds and gifts are not active, so you won't be able to claim them until we get it fixed. We're working to get things back to normal again ASAP.
    Maybe Evony should pay attention when Facebook notifies Third Party Application developers of pending API changes.

As a Facebook developer, I've been aware of today's API changes, in preparation for Facebook Timeline, for 9 months now.

Evony is asleep at the wheel, again.
    -
    Grammar Nazi

Someone who believes it's their duty to attempt to correct any grammar and/or spelling mistakes they observe. Usually found hanging around IRC chatrooms hounding "n00bs".

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne Geronzin View Post
    ya with the milk and cookies were missing out on storeing the extra food you may produce!
    for cookies and milk,clear your pc's cache and reload the game,
    to open the game dawnseeker wrote it
    Go to www.evony.com
    Click on PLAY
    Click on CONNECT with Facebook
    Select your usual server from the list

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWyre View Post
    I click on gifts and buffs daily. plus with the missing cookies and milk, I am losing food
    I am sorry, but how am I wrong about the players that I KNOW. I did not say most players, or all players, I talked about the players that I know, and I do not know you.