Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medal Farming Guide

Default Medal Farming Guide

Hello everyone, I'm here today to say that the long wasted days of medal farming with no success are over. I have a medal farming method that can bring in over 20 medals per day. This has been tested on multiple servers including a Super Server, all with great success. This method is good for finding every kind of medal, I have even found a good bit of Justice Medals using this method. So lets get right into it. So from my experience Lakes seem to give me the most success for all medals except Lion medals, which can be easily found in Deserts. But your going to need a level 9 or level 10 valley within 10 miles of you, and an open valley slot. So what your going to do is attack the level 9 valley you wish to farm with 20,000 archers, 1 warrior, 1 scout, 1 pikeman, 1 swordsman, 1 calvarly, and 1,000 ballista (level 10 Valleys require 25,000 archer, 1 warrior, 1 scout, 1 pikeman, 1 swordsman, and 2,000 ballista). Wait about 10 seconds, and send another wave exactly the same as the first one, now keep sending these waves in 10 second intervals until you've sent as many as you can. Now go to your Town Hall and click on the "Valley" tab. Wait here until the first waves lands (indicated by seeing a report appear on the report button) then click the "Valley" tab again to refresh it, find the valley you just capped, and select "Abandon". The troops will automatically return home and you'll be ready to abandon it once again after the next wave lands. You'll have to be quick as you'll only have 10 seconds to abandon before the next waves hit (You can wait longer between waves if you prefer). Once all waves land and they are all coming home check your report and see your results.

Well there you go people, that is the most effective medal farming method I have found anywhere. But don't get discouraged if your first sets of waves don't pull in any medals, this take patience and time. If you have any questions or concerns just reply to the post, or send me a private message.

Thank you all very much, and I hope you all had a Happy New Year!!!!

HoT
    Last edited by HeroOfTime443; 01-02-2012 at 12:05 AM.

works better with 2k ballista

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

Quote Originally Posted by Emma6 View Post
    works better with 2k ballista
    I actually need to change it, a level 10 valley requires a different combo.

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...+Farming+Guide
    I prefer that guide from Doomsteed. You dont have to capp & release & on the servers Ive played, including super servers I have no complaints.

And Im sure other ppl will comment about other guides as well. There are too many, and most do the job very well.

Protect & Punish....At All Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffs View Post
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...+Farming+Guide
    I prefer that guide from Doomsteed. You dont have to capp & release & on the servers Ive played, including super servers I have no complaints.

And Im sure other ppl will comment about other guides as well. There are too many, and most do the job very well.
    I have tried many other methods with little to no success. None of them have worked for me. This method is the only one i have found effective. So i just thought I'd share it with everyone else because i believe it's one of the best methods out there. That's all. And the point of this wasn't to tell everyone that my way is better then everyone else's, the point was to post the way i find most effective, so don't go posting other threads on here saying that they are better.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfTime443 View Post
    I have tried many other methods with little to no success. None of them have worked for me. This method is the only one i have found effective. So i just thought I'd share it with everyone else because i believe it's one of the best methods out there. That's all. And the point of this wasn't to tell everyone that my way is better then everyone else's, the point was to post the way i find most effective, so don't go posting other threads on here saying that they are better.
    look u just hit the no loss valleys, meaning u can get to prinz by week 3 of any server if ur active enuf and thats without coining and furstin by week 2 of any server, i think i still hold the record for getting to prinz the quickest on these newers servers without coining, what i mean by newer servers is when they changed the medal farming from getting them off npc's and low lvl valleys to high lvl valleys. it took me just under 3 weeks on s142 to get to prinz, it aint hard at all, what most ppl's problem is they hit a few valleys and say they aint getting any medals blah blah, thats cus u need to hit them all day long to get anywhere and dont cap and release, u just scout all the lvl 9 and 10 valleys around ur cities go about 10 to 12 miles out max and take note of all the no loss combo valleys and attack them every hour and dont cap and release, at 12 miles out u should have no less than about 8 to 10 valleys to hit that have the no loss combo's in around ur city. the thing that determines ur succes at getting medals quickly is the amount of archers u got or ur compass, so if ur got a crap compass lvl ur troops take longer to get to the destination and so on plus and u realy need to get loads of archers asap as soon as the server starts just focus on archers mainly so u can hit the no loss valleys which are warr/pike/swords any of them 3 types in a valley= send archers only= no losses= say it is a forest= 1 mill wood off it an hour so dont take and abandon cus the troop combo in the valley will change and u will lose the no loss combo in that valley plus u wont get the resources either and if u attack that forest for lets say 5 hours= 5 hits thats 5 mill wood off it. the other no loss combo is an all archer valley= send cavs with 1 scout= u only lose the 1 scout, they are the only 2 valleys i hit unless i get a bally combo valley thats like no more than 3 miles out so dont do what the thread starter said by sending ballista 10 miles out as u wont see them troops for 2 days lol
    Last edited by Dougy; 01-02-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    look u just hit the no loss valleys, meaning u can get to prinz by week 3 of any server if ur active enuf and thats without coining and furstin by week 2 of any server, i think i still hold the record for getting to prinz the quickest on these newers servers without coining, what i mean by newer servers is when they changed the medal farming from getting them off npc's and low lvl valleys to high lvl valleys. it took me just under 3 weeks on s142 to get to prinz, it aint hard at all, what most ppl's problem is they hit a few valleys and say they aint getting any medals blah blah, thats cus u need to hit them all day long to get anywhere and dont cap and release, u just scout all the lvl 9 and 10 valleys around ur cities go about 10 to 12 miles out max and take note of all the no loss combo valleys and attack them every hour and dont cap and release, at 12 miles out u should have no less than about 8 to 10 valleys to hit that have the no loss combo's in around ur city. the thing that determines ur succes at getting medals quickly is the amount of archers u got or ur compass, so if ur got a crap compass lvl ur troops take longer to get to the destination and so on plus and u realy need to get loads of archers asap as soon as the server starts just focus on archers mainly so u can hit the no loss valleys which are warr/pike/swords any of them 3 types in a valley= send archers only= no losses= say it is a forest= 1 mill wood off it an hour so dont take and abandon cus the troop combo in the valley will change and u will lose the no loss combo in that valley plus u wont get the resources either and if u attack that forest for lets say 5 hours= 5 hits thats 5 mill wood off it. the other no loss combo is an all archer valley= send cavs with 1 scout= u only lose the 1 scout, they are the only 2 valleys i hit unless i get a bally combo valley thats like no more than 3 miles out so dont do what the thread starter said by sending ballista 10 miles out as u wont see them troops for 2 days lol
    I get over 20 medals per day by doing what I do. If you don't like it then use your own method.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroOfTime443 View Post
    I get over 20 medals per day by doing what I do. If you don't like it then use your own method.
    so do i plus i get millions and millions of resources in the process, for instance on s156 by week 3 i had 280 mill wood in my coffers from not capping valleys and i had gave away 100 mill wood to 1 person also, i always have that amount early on on every server i just dont agree with u sending ballista's 10 miles out and capping unless i read u wrong, i aint knocking u for that method, i just think its a crap 1 lol
    Last edited by Dougy; 01-03-2012 at 03:05 AM.

If you dont want constructive comments made, then dont make posts.

Protect & Punish....At All Times

theres only two methods to valley farm :
    1: cap n release
    2: hit valley every hour
    everyone can make a medal farming guide but everyone will end up saying the same thing
    hey! youre the tvrd im just the fly thats attracted to you