Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medal Farming Guide

This servers not that old, almost 3 months..
    Cap and release mehod is probably the best when aiming for titles, but plain forest farming a lot will rake the medals in..
    RETIRED

Quote Originally Posted by RKZ View Post

This servers not that old, almost 3 months..
    Cap and release mehod is probably the best when aiming for titles, but plain forest farming a lot will rake the medals in..
    well if that server was only 3 months old, u have used bob for that amount mate, and yeah i am accusing u cus i know for a fact a human player cant get that amount off his own back unless coined for them, i think u just ousted urself as a bot user here mate lol

What was you hitting RKZ? to get Nation Medals I mean? I am only getting 1/2 Nation medals for 50-75 other medals im getting?

Thanks to The Luda for Siggy

it would be nice if medal farming had a better drop rate rather then making people struglle it out or coin it.

i have a slightly different method, i use 24k archers, and 1 war to calv.
    and as for vallies i aim for lvl 9 and 10 swamps deserts and flats. and i aim for the valley or flat to be about 1 to 2 miles away
    yes you will suffer some losses, but this method is alot less time consuming, and with it taking less time to send and return will greatly increase your medal intake for both nations and justice medals
    send the waves about 10 to 15 seconds apart and capp and release, this is the fastest and best way to get medals unless of course you want to just use scoutbombs on the vallies, lol
    and as for dougy/ygdrasil i don't believe him a botter, that is easily obtainable using the cap release method
    this method has been tested on ss1, s150 and n4 by me and it does indeed work :]

HAPPY HUNTING ALL
    Last edited by aarchaon; 02-10-2012 at 12:21 PM. Reason: HAD MORE INFO TO ADD

what do u need to hit to get roses