Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: jolijoli's corner

Default Jolijoli's corner

POLLS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN! VOTE FOR JOLIJOLI! http://user.evony.com/index.do?PageModule=Queen

Fact: jolijoli = 10/10 on looks & personality
    Last edited by *jaykub*; 06-26-2009 at 05:23 PM.

let the mudslinging begin!
    I have severe ADHD, Dyslexia, and I'm easily distracted by shiny th... HolySmokes A SPORK!

Evony's Local Unicorn Supporter

Wow, thanks! I really wasn't expecting to get my own corner!

If any of you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask

Hi Cinderella! How are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by jolijoli View Post
    Wow, thanks! I really wasn't expecting to get my own corner!

If any of you have any questions or whatever feel free to ask
    Woot! Let's talk about horror movies!

Did you watch Last House of the Left (new version?)

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" ~Einstein
    "lol well wine usually helps boost the wood"~LG
    "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."~Bill Hicks

Yes! Horror movie talk!

I did see the new Last house on the Left and I wasn't crazy about it. I felt Wes Craven's version was alot better. The 1970's version was just so unique to me that the newer one didn't do it for me. I wasn't a fan of the new Sadie either.

Although by itself it's not a bad flick, but I can't help but compare it to the older version.

Oh and Hi Foxy! I am doing good
    Last edited by jolijoli; 06-10-2009 at 02:20 PM.

I liked it... I only did watch parts of the old one. I know the that one was much more gruesome.

The rape scene was pretty harsh though. The acting was good by that girl and I had a hard time getting through that part.

How about Drag Me To Hell?

That was a really fun movie to watch. It had some really off the wall comedy parts. Sam Raimi.... love the guy. Nothing makes spewage better then him.

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather."~Bill Hicks

So Cinderella is the horror movie girl? that is so cute

Have you watched or planning to watch Drag me to hell?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    So Cinderella is the horror movie girl? that is so cute

Have you watched or planning to watch Drag me to hell?
    I am planning to see it this weekend. It looks great from the previews, seems like it is going to be a very dark film.

I am a huge horror flick fan, although modern horror has gone down hill over the years. 1980s horror is where it's at.

Chino: That scene was so tough to watch. One of my friends ended up just closing their eyes through the whole thing.

As long as you don't come in with extreme expectations I think you'll be amused with Drag Me to Hell

I agree horror movies have really become lackluster. I really haven't watched a good one since The Ring. And then they tried to make a sequel to that and it was really crappy.

To quench my modern horror movie appetite, I've got into a lot of japanese/Korean films. I like open ended one's that really make you think. One such thriller (I don't know if it's really horror) is called Old Boy. If you can handle subtitles I highly recommend it.

Let me ask you this... 80 horror movies... are you a fan of the Phantasm series?