Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the notice i really really appreciate it and it really shows how you care

Default Thanks for the notice i really really appreciate it and it really shows how you care

I would like to take this moment to thank the development team of evony for updating the greeting message with the recent changes to npcs and/or battle mechanics. Because of the advance notice I did not lose 1000 ballistas on the standard morning attacks to my complete surprise.

You guys should give bill gates a call and let him know your excellent strategies of communicating with your clients.

Your praise is appreciated, most people seem to only focus on the flaws of Evony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [url=http://internetometer.com/give/2510][/url]

[URL="http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=43968"]Join the Red Army now![/URL]

[B][COLOR="Red"]LONG LIFE TO COMMISSAR KITTEN!!![/COLOR][/B]

umm i think he was been sarcastic

Two halves to a whole idiot

Quote Originally Posted by cryptopsy View Post
    umm i think he was been sarcastic
    I think, well I hope, Zenrax was being sarcastic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by *jaykub* View Post
    I think, well I hope, Zenrax was being sarcastic as well.
    you gotta love moments like this,

Two halves to a whole idiot

One of the few times we really did receive notice (granted you have to actually come to the forum and check in before, rather than coming by after to complain), and more people than ever posted about the lack of communication.

So, what? It's too far-fetched to think that you log into a game you're about to play and receive a notice there or something? Like for the maintenance they do or the patch they just put in? Are you really that daft? I think you should just stick to shopping for shoes.

Just for reference... it was sarcasm.

Well, I guess they are slowly moving ahead in communication here. This time we recieve advance notification IN GAME about a patch. And then apparently they listen to feedback and postpone it.. although they fail to notify in-game that they are postponing.

You guys are moving forward by leaps and bounds, and I don't mean any of this sarcastically. Keep moving forward with communication. There is a delicate balance between not listening to the experts in gameplay, your most regular users (NOT YOURSELVES), and being afraid to make good changes because of all the chicken littles.

Keep working toward communication and by all means let your english moderators run the communication process. Just beware the opinionated jerky 18 year old moderator (no one specifically here), he will ruin things for everyone if not restrained.

Thanks for your progress..

Sincerely (this time),

Jugurtha

my vice host msg our whole alliance first about the upcomming patches and the implemented patch before you guys even msg everyone. now that is sad.