Thread: na31 population data

Default na31 population data

I took the liberty of looking at the population of the top 30 players on this server. Out of 30 players 5 are inactive pres boosters. Of the remaining 25 17 of those have had there populations dropping 50k or so at the most constantly since I started keeping tabs nor has the population remained at its max for more than 2 refreshes. Note I make no accusations of any kind and this is simply an observation. Anyone is free to observe what I have for themselves and draw whatever conclusion they please.

so what is it that your're actually saying?????

that these people train troops a lot?

my population is rarely at its max

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    so what is it that your're actually saying?????

that these people train troops a lot?

my population is rarely at its max
    Not saying anything except exactly what the first post says. Draw what conclusions you will from that information. Though I will add when I say no more then 2 refreshes I mean exactly that. At no points for more then 2 hours is the pop maxed on any of those 17.
    Last edited by LordSauron; 01-17-2012 at 01:21 PM.

just genius...

may i invite you to check the populations of the 30 highest players on my server and draw whatever conclusions you please... lol

YNWA

RETIRED
    XxGamblexX aka RedEyeJedi

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble View Post
    just genius...

may i invite you to check the populations of the 30 highest players on my server and draw whatever conclusions you please... lol
    Seeing alot of prod bombs allready. On the very first refresh more players in top 30 are in the process of pop recovery then on na 31 top 30 list. This number will only go higher with subsequent samples.

Man queing your idle pop at 2:00am in the morning is some serious dedication Gambit. I am curious though what the benefit is to using only the idle. Would it not be more efficient to drop production to 0 and use it all? Sure you lose abit of resources but the time saved on queing would be huge. And ofcourse you can use a good hero since queing every 2 hours will run your best hero out of energy before long and force you to go to a backup hero with lower stats. I am allways looking for ways to improve my game and while I find these queing method puzzling I am seeing it alot and wonder what I am missing.
    Last edited by LordSauron; 01-18-2012 at 02:01 AM.

I have observed this now for several hours over the past couple of days and noticed 4 posts by 1 user and only 2 different users posting, i'm the 3rd. Draw what ever conclusions from that as you will.....

This is a great thread, with great information and fantastic observations! - NOT!
    There's nothing to see here... please move along in an orderly fashion.

You would have a point if it hadn't been less then a day since the first post. Allso if you have nothing relevant to say about the topic you have no need in beeing here

I usually dnt try to observe these things. But atleast u took time to do it