Thread: 200k wave from a lvl10 city

Default 200k wave from a lvl10 city

My buddies and myself ported on Paris this weekend, lag was even worse than usual
    looking through my hits, I find this

http://ww.evonyurl.com/gt1ss5

looks like previous wave reinforced Paris, instead of fighting, and combined both waves

Dunno if it's due to lag, or another programming flaw, but would appreciate evony fixing it

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinSolo View Post
    My buddies and myself ported on Paris this weekend, lag was even worse than usual
    looking through my hits, I find this

http://ww.evonyurl.com/gt1ss5

looks like previous wave reinforced Paris, instead of fighting, and combined both waves

Dunno if it's due to lag, or another programming flaw, but would appreciate evony fixing it
    So you sent 2x100k waves that attacked as 1 wave, or RI'd then attacked from inside like a bank door attack.. clealy a bug but least u got 65% heal and killed troops... instead a washout..

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

You can do that because you were rein you have to be reinforced and you can send lots of troops
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
    0 0 0 0
    waiting for it to be ready woot (the 14)

Quote Originally Posted by Illusionss View Post
    You can do that because you were rein you have to be reinforced and you can send lots of troops
    wtf are you talking about?

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Nasty View Post
    wtf are you talking about?
    lol, shes saying if u reforce someone with troops then send a attack after kicking them from alliance u get one big attack on them with all the troops u reforced with its call embassybomb im sure u know this tho?

If u didn't embassy bomb and 2 attacks turned into 1 thats AWESOME!
    Last edited by peaceful390; 01-19-2012 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceful390 View Post
    lol, shes saying if u reforce someone with troops then send a attack after kicking them from alliance u get one big attack on them with all the troops u reforced with its call embassybomb im sure u know this tho?

If u didn't embassy bomb and 2 attacks turned into 1 thats AWESOME!
    yes had do this with HOST's 16 he was banned by evony over a paypal dispute, so RI'd the state capital, booted me instead of him so enemy didnt catch wind of it.. and conq'd HC.. and the bigger wave helped kill troops quicker aswell..

but yes awesome if too waves merged, something i wouldnt complain about unless was me on recieving end of it and was defending..

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stMajor View Post
    yes had do this with HOST's 16 he was banned by evony over a paypal dispute, so RI'd the state capital, booted me instead of him so enemy didnt catch wind of it.. and conq'd HC.. and the bigger wave helped kill troops quicker aswell..

but yes awesome if too waves merged, something i wouldnt complain about unless was me on recieving end of it and was defending..
    Nice plan to bad to hear that happend to ur host account banned cause of money that's what u get from evony