Thread: Fastest sustainable blue gem gain rate(legit non coined)

Default Fastest sustainable blue gem gain rate(legit non coined)

First I have a legit(no coin, no botting) 13 set and am working on the 14 though I only have 1 as of yet. I have only recently begun working toward that goal. Here is how I farm 30 blue per hour and ~90 delicates.

Step 1: Find areas with npcs in close proximity. There must be 4 within 2.1 miles of the flat. Then port a city there or build one. Repeat this with ~7 of your cities.

Step 2: Convert all the npcs to lvl 5s by conquering them and porting them from there flats. This is costly in teleporters and is the main limiting factor for a non coiner you may be able to get help though as coiners have alot of extra ports usually.

Step 3: Fill Your fh with junk heroes. lvl30+ is better if you have a 9 set to reduce warrior cost. Remove all the hero mounts to allow for even timing on your hits and use int gearing otherwise.

Step 4: Send out waves of 100k war to each of the 4 npcs around each city. In 6-7 minutes repeat this process again. Use an Ipod or some timer to help and never hit sooner then 6m as it cuts into your drop chance. I prefer to wait 7m to ensure that does not happen.

The cost in war starts out high at about 5k on the first hit but it drops to 500-1k eventually once the wall defenses reach there minimum. Excluding the initial hits the cost is 40k per city per hour. It seems like alot but thats 1 or 2 ques per hour depending on pop. The heroes' energy is good for about 5 hours and then you need to dismiss and replace. If you have level 5s right next to the city at 1m you can use a normal ballista wave instead but anything further will not be fast enough to keep up with the item regen on the 5s. I am a big fan of warriors and have ~60m. This is part of the reason why.

Using warriors is not required to get gems from the 5s. You can send a double hit of mechs once every 40 minutes for good results. The warriors however accelerate the gain rate at the cost of troops and alot more effort. Expect 7-9 blue gems an hour from 28 lvl5s in an hour using mechs.

I have heard it said you cannot get a 14 set without coining. Thats bunk. It can be done it just takes a massive commitment. I prefer to have 500 blues and plenty of delicates before starring so I have a good chance to return to lvl 12. I auto everything but the first attempts. Flawless from 7 stopping only on a fail to 0 to use 1 red for that upgrade.

completing the 400 colony quest ASAP is the best way to increase your gem drop rates.

I had a lot of success by adding 5k warriors. Other people's mileage has varied though.

once upon a time there was a little girl named debbie who wanted to jump over the rainbow but she...

You forgot Step 5!!

Step 5: Forget you have a Real Life, and prepare to live in front of your computer. Also take as few bathroom/bath/food breaks as possible in order to gain your chance of getting gems.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    You forgot Step 5!!

Step 5: Forget you have a Real Life, and prepare to live in front of your computer. Also take as few bathroom/bath/food breaks as possible in order to gain your chance of getting gems.

Its not really that bad. You can only do it for 5 hours at a time besides. Theres no time limit on the farming so you can do it at your own pace. But yes if you want to get there quickly you need to put in alot more effort. Same with anything else really.

need about 2k of each gem per gear to get to 12 in my experience...got there like 40 times, this is my average cost...

sig done by Morgan le Fay

wtf 2k of each gems dude for a 12 star.In the last 2 days i got 3 12 stars on my new account using 250 brown and 100-150 blue im guessing you never got a 12 star and you are just throwing a random number on it

typo lol, if i had 80k of each gem I'd probably have a 15 set XD

1k*of each* 40x
    2k 40x total

edit:
    this is for 2 servers 12 set(13 to 12) and a 13 set (12 30 times)
    Last edited by 0tto; 02-07-2012 at 04:17 AM. Reason: more info

sig done by Morgan le Fay

i got the full 12 set and half the stars at 13 and i only paid for gear. all depends how long you want to work on it

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."