Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 158 SpoonerXD (Spetsnaz) Vs System (UNICORNS)

I see thin layers and CD, I think using range to fight that is a waste and a sure proof of not knowing how to use your troops. Everyone always using range troops to attack whatever they come up against, just because they have seen others do it and it works, dont make the hits pretty. If you face a CD without heavy layers, USE PONIES!!! I can show endless reports of me killing millions of troops with ponies, and that, my friends, is precision, and that's what this game is about for me. Please show something else than a target taken down with "brutal force" every time you make a new thread/post. Its the same over and over and it gets old.

As for who was on the accounts, i dont give a rats ass. Just please take what I say into consideration and try to do something that looks pretty. something that can make me say "nice hits!" and mean it. Cus these mech hits against skinny CDs will never make me say that.

Battlemaster spooner - you got the title up front, now earn it. Or accept my challenge and face me on equal grounds and prove that you are better
    (dont get me wrong, i love reading through the forum and u create a lot of funny stuff here. i just want the epic hits/calculations/skills to be shown)
    Last edited by ImInsane; 02-29-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    I see thin layers and CD, I think using range to fight that is a waste and a sure proof of not knowing how to use your troops. Everyone always using range troops to attack whatever they come up against, just because they have seen others do it and it works, dont make the hits pretty. If you face a CD without heavy layers, USE PONIES!!! I can show endless reports of me killing millions of troops with ponies, and that, my friends, is precision, and that's what this game is about for me. Please show something else than a target taken down with "brutal force" every time you make a new thread/post. Its the same over and over and it gets old.

As for who was on the accounts, i dont give a rats ass. Just please take what I say into consideration and try to do something that looks pretty. something that can make me say "nice hits!" and mean it. Cus these mech hits against skinny CDs will never make me say that.

Battlemaster spooner - you got the title up front, now earn it. Or accept my challenge and face me on equal grounds and prove that you are better
    (dont get me wrong, i love reading through the forum and u create a lot of funny stuff here. i just want the epic hits/calculations/skills to be shown)
    I couldnt agree more with you there unless it is a exceptional hit thats why i hardly posted any mech hits on here cause we have all seen them a million times but i did post ram hits which were only used under the right circumstances as for the ponys go again never really got any super hits that could IMO be forum worthy and all my targets were on line 99% of the time popping up 5ks. I would love to see some different hits on here as well its the same O same O all the time.