Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: GtC [Contest] Season1

Exclamation Next Round!

The results from Round18 have finally been tallied and posted in the first four posts! SbD came out of nowhere to steal a crucial five points! Brutes and Acer continued their pattern of Top3 finishes while ssf and Alusair continue to give ground. I know this one was a long time coming, but it had to be done. Don't expect the 20th and final picture for a while either; Graphics are still delayed. In fact, the artist is currently MIA... Anyways, that just means there's plenty of time to send in a guess for this character!

Picture #19:

Your answer should not be in this thread or on my VMs.
    Also, you must name the character! Its race/where they're from are purely extra. Full name is appreciated. Just to be clear, it doesn't hurt to name extras, in fact it's preferred, but you MUST include the character's name.

Good luck!

Feel free to discuss last round's character: Donkey Kong! I remember my comp-sci teacher had an arcade machine in his lab. One that he'd fixed up and outfitted with hundreds of retro games. The most revered one on the list was Donkey Kong. I remember beating his (the teacher's) high score. What a glorious day that was.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

OMG ERIC

We had a similar thing but I believe it was during my college years between 16-19, same as you, we had an arcade machine with plenty of retro games on it

Pacman as always used to get played a lot, but Donkey Kong was loved by all, the amount of time spent on it during what was supposed to be our lunch time

Please everyone else tell us about your experiences from Donkey Kong

I'm sure plenty of people were like me and Eric and had an arcade version sat somewhere.

I mostly played mine during class. The instructor didn't seem to mind since my friends and I always finished our assignments pretty early. Also, he may or may not have been a huge basketball fan and we may or may not have all been apart of the schools starting lineup for the b-ball team (Nerd-jocks FTW!).

Ironically, it was the teacher who taught us a few in-game tricks that led to the downfall of his highscore. We were all pretty terrible at it at first. Mostly because we didn't realize that there was a lot more to it than simple reaction time. Once we learned the strategy and specific moves it became a lot easier yet a lot more addictive. And just in case anyone was wondering, we all got As in that class

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Post Burberry O

Mark Purdy of the San Jose Mercury News says the 49ers should be happy to play at home,Burberry Outlet Online, but not necessarily against the GiantsDarren Urban of azcardinals Competition is competition The team would have to think hard about turning over the job to Kaepernick for most of the season
    相关的主题文*:

michael kors outlet online store 2p9m0y

Burberry Sale 1p1e9f

Cheap NFL Jerseys 2q3w4v