Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: prestige

Quote Originally Posted by =Angel= View Post
    Agreed

THIS IS NOT SPAM
    thats EXACTLY my point

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Its sucks now that 16's dont change never had one myself and was kind of my goal in evony. Ive had 14's but never a 16. Pults and Phracts must be hell to break.
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    Its sucks now that 16's dont change never had one myself and was kind of my goal in evony. Ive had 14's but never a 16. Pults and Phracts must be hell to break.
    There was a thread a while back that was a simple guide for it. Not as hard a everyone is making it out to be. 12 Star set. A 14 to launch from. 20 pike bombs. 5 Bally waves. 1 phract smack. 40 loyalty to be safe. 6 HHs and 60 regular heroes.
    Signature By Morgan Le Fey

you do realize you would lose all pike bombs, all 5 mechs and most other layers. my old alliance failed to cap tuscany. and they used the whole alliance, need a bunch of scout bombs once fodder and phracts are gone to target the pults.

you think you can actually do it? then show us, other than that they made it so you couldnt cap em solo, and if you did you would lose millions of troops if not everything
    Last edited by Big_Nasty; 02-14-2012 at 07:45 AM.

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Nasty View Post
    you do realize you would lose all pike bombs, all 5 mechs and most other layers. my old alliance failed to cap tuscany. and they used the whole alliance, need a bunch of scout bombs once fodder and phracts are gone to target the pults.

you think you can actually do it? then show us, other than that they made it so you couldnt cap em solo, and if you did you would lose millions of troops if not everything
    a guy on my old server na27 pulled it off, hed a 14 set

it wouldnt be hard to do, i could do 1 if all the 16s on my server werent taken, and i could recover the losses from it in less than 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

well npc yours and do it if you think you can. and how are you gonna remake 500k ballis in under a month? your trying to talk like its an easy feat, well prove it.

S158 (died)

well npc yours and do it if you think you can. and how are you gonna remake 500k ballis in under a month? your trying to talk like its an easy feat, well prove it.
    Good news is I don't have to prove anything to you. Its simple math anyone who knows troop building knows Bally can be cranked out at 50k per day. 750k Bally would take 15 days. Phract smack would take 2 days. Pike would take 3 days to build. I wasn't even the fastest builder in my alliance having only a 12 set and I could build to solo one in 20 days.

It is a simple feat. If you understand the mechanics, have a way to check the math, and can camp it really is that easy.
    Signature By Morgan Le Fey

with my hhs excalled to 900 att and the right barracks count(roughly 215) i crank out a million ballies in 15/16 days, and as resolute said, with the right knowlege its not that difficult a feat

but if you dont mind i wont be npcing my 16 to prove myself, after owning it for a few months and a lot of work im still trying to get all the farms to 16 and its is producing 7 mil food for me an hour

then stop talking about how easy it is if you have never done it. it used to be easy untill they changed the combo in em. ya know for thinking its so easy no one has come to even attempt. so without reports or facts zip it. if you can prove me wrong ill accept it but just saying it can be done is like saying you boned megan fox, noone is gonne believe you without proof.
    Last edited by Big_Nasty; 02-14-2012 at 06:15 PM.

S158 (died)

then stop talking about how easy it is if you have never done it. it used to be easy untill they changed the combo in em. ya know for thinking its so easy no one has come to even attempt. so without reports or facts zip it. if you can prove me wrong ill accept it but just saying it can be done is like saying you boned megan fox, noone is gonne believe you without proof.
    lol ive never capped a lvl 4 npc before either but i know i could easily do it :P. i wrote the guide my alliance used to cap their lvl 16 npcs and it worked perfectly. its simply a matter of me doing all the waves myself

as for the megan fox comparison, not in the same league as 16 capping but point taken

however should 1 go to npc on my server i will do it and pm you the reports