Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for level 12 city

Default Looking for level 12 city

I just recently started playing Evony AgeII and I am stuck trying to find a level 12 historical city to scout. I don't know if I am looking for one that has a name on it or one with a black flag. Could someone please help me? I tried chatting while playing but it said I had insufficient speakers. What does that mean and why do I have to pay to chat?

one with a name on it means it is owned by a player. black flag means no one owns it. i know its stupid you have to pay to chat. try to join an alliance and ask them for tips.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

Here try this <--Click
    [World]<23:24>[CutThroat]: i quote hrseman yesterday "evony is not fair its about who builds the most wins"... that was 4 hours before he died.
    ^Lmao i love it

Look around it should be near you at leat 1

By Morgan Le Fay

Insufficient speakers means you have no more speakers to chat in the World Chat channel.You need Speakers to chat in World Chat.Level 12 Historical Cities are the cities with the biggest walls and have a black flag.If you find a level 12 that is controlled by another player you send a scout and quickly recall that scout and you will still complete the quest

Default Still looking for level 12 city

I think I may have found a level 12 city, but can't scout it. Do I have to have any particular item or be at a certain level to scout one? Just asking, if anyone could help I would appreciate it.

you can not scout a city while still under beginer protection, a lvl 12 city has old awesome looking walls with lil red flags at the corners of it. you will always be able to tell an hc from a reg city

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."

Quote Originally Posted by MARKWELLS View Post
    I just recently started playing Evony AgeII and I am stuck trying to find a level 12 historical city to scout. I don't know if I am looking for one that has a name on it or one with a black flag. Could someone please help me? I tried chatting while playing but it said I had insufficient speakers. What does that mean and why do I have to pay to chat?
    For the Quest you just need to scout A lvl12 not a specific 1 You can also basically just scout and then press recall the wave don't have to hit
    KMDevour
    Na1-Na27 (Retired)
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Sig By:Morgan Le Fay

What does beginner protection mean? The only thing it said when I found a city to scout was that I needed at least 1 soldier to send. How do I get a soldier?

You need 1 scout. Build a barracks and see what you need to do to train 1 scout.

Beginner Protection means you can't get hit or scouted, and can't attack or scout others.
    BP ends in 7 days or when you upgrade your town hall to 5.
    HC: 2 5 1 0

FYI - You don't NEED to coin in this game