Thread: Attn: Evony Reps

Default Attn: Evony Reps

So I purchased a $30 package when the Casanova deal was supposed to be going on, but apparently I got a Happiness Package instead. I contacted Evony CS within 13mins of my purchase, but they told me that there is nothing they can do because I have the Happiness Package already.

Isn't this false advertising? I've already asked them multiple times to take away the Happiness package from my account, and give me my Casanova package instead, but they refuse. I made a purchase on the grounds that I would receive a Casanova chest, not the same old happiness chest promo that Evony has been running for 2 years.

I would simply like the key to open my Casanova chest as advertised. No more, no less. By denying me the promotion that was running when my purchase was made, it seems like you're screwing a paying customer for no apparent reason. Evony reps, please provide me with the chest I purchased. I've spent hundreds, if not thousands on this game, and that chest will be the last one I ever purchase if you aren't willing to give me what I paid for.

Talk to your card provider.
    Ask for them to return the amount spent based on the grounds you stated.

Thats all i can say.

Need a sig?
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin??
    Really? I should coin more... XD

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBEASTwn1 View Post

Thats all i can say.
    Yeah, I've been attempting to solve it through Evony instead of issuing a chargeback because of the whole account suspension thing. I would like to keep my account, but at the same time, they don't deserve my money if they're not willing to give me what I paid for. I'm trying to offer every chance possible before I resort to that.

I've been speaking with Ray from Evony CS. He says that the CS team can not do anything about it even if they wanted to, and that I should post either here or on feedback.evony.com
    Last edited by Pit Bull; 02-17-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Thats all i can say.
    ummm i don't think you should do this
    not if you want to continue to play that account

you are at a disadvantage in that you play on their machine
    they can lock you out

i don't know that they would, i'm just saying they could

they should be able to sort this out, if they say they can't because you already have a package just escalate to their supervisor
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth

I dont think it would be a big deal for them to take that off and give you the correct package.
    I understand you paid money and wanted the other package, so if you havent opened the evony happiness one, I dont see why they cant swap it. They may have to lock you out for a bit so you cant come in and open chests and stuff, but if they get into your account and see that nothing has been touched, it shouldnt be a big deal.

Of course, this is Evony we are talking about, so it may turn out to be an entire deal..
    Hope it gets resolved bud.

Need a sig?
    PM me

Quote Originally Posted by MetalX View Post
    you do know EVONY creates Glitches to benefit players who coin??
    Really? I should coin more... XD

Quote Originally Posted by Balaam View Post
    ummm i don't think you should do this
    not if you want to continue to play that account

you are at a disadvantage in that you play on their machine
    they can lock you out

i don't know that they would, i'm just saying they could

they should be able to sort this out, if they say they can't because you already have a package just escalate to their supervisor
    There are no supervisors on the Evony CS team. I don't want to issue a chargeback, that would be a last resort kind of thing. But yes, that's exactly what they're saying. Since they already sent me the Happiness package, they aren't obligated to replace it with a Casanova package because I supposidly chose a happiness package.

Last time I checked, there isn't a button on the purchase screen that says "happiness chest or casanova chest," I asked the rep to show me where it says that I had a choice in the matter, and he told me he could do nothing more and to post here. I didn't choose a happiness package, I bought during the casanova deal so I could get a Casanova package. Makes sense, right?

I dont think it would be a big deal for them to take that off and give you the correct package.
    I understand you paid money and wanted the other package, so if you havent opened the evony happiness one, I dont see why they cant swap it. They may have to lock you out for a bit so you cant come in and open chests and stuff, but if they get into your account and see that nothing has been touched, it shouldnt be a big deal.

Of course, this is Evony we are talking about, so it may turn out to be an entire deal..
    Hope it gets resolved bud.
    I know I'm gonna be *****ed at for double posting, but this one didn't show until after and it's too long to combine. lol.

That's exactly what I asked them to do. I asked them to take away everything and re-issue it all. I still have well over 600 cents on my account, and it was only a $30 package. No reason they couldn't take it all away and re-issue. Assuming they can't just issue the single key I mean (which I don't get why they couldn't do that either)

He just says that Evony CS can't do anything about it. Who else am I supposed to contact then? I mean come on...

good luck, hopefully someone will help you out here
    blessed are the geeks: for they shall inherit the earth

Sorry about that. Sounds like a weird mixup. I've flagged our customer service manager to look into this. Please send me a PM with your CS ticket #.
    Legendary Hero