Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: name change

Sigh* Changing names would be useful, because i dont use this name anymore

STOP ABUSE: (Answer below)

Change 1 a month or 1 every 3 months

By Morgan Le Fay

iam agree will make your personalty look better

When I named this account I wanted it to be LordH but that wasn't available and I settled for LordH_WN2 as wn2 was the server I played at the time, I no longer play that server so would like to be LordH but I assume that other account still exists. Moreover I don't think we should be able to anyway, I have great respect for a few people on these forums and if people change their name it can be hard to keep track of who's opinion I respect and who's I dont :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    When I named this account I wanted it to be LordH but that wasn't available and I settled for LordH_WN2 as wn2 was the server I played at the time, I no longer play that server so would like to be LordH but I assume that other account still exists. Moreover I don't think we should be able to anyway, I have great respect for a few people on these forums and if people change their name it can be hard to keep track of who's opinion I respect and who's I dont :P
    I am on the same page as you here. I sure wouldn't mind being Siphon (or SiphonTheBoss for that matter) but it would be unrealistic to assume that the name change wouldn't be abused. That's why I feel a fee and a time limit among other limitations would be helpful if there were to be a name change option. However, it is safest just to leave things as they are.