Thread: Hey PS3 owners, want to play a terrible game?

Default Hey PS3 owners, want to play a terrible game?

Click here!

Yep, that's Killzone 3, "acclaimed" sequel to the amazing Killzone 2. The game that was supposed to blow the pants off of everyone back in February of last year.

And blow the pants off anyone it did not.

Plagued with bad design choices, terrible lag, terrible input detection, glitchy stat tracking, matchmaking only, 3 gamemodes, broken classes, badly designed maps, lack of developer support, and a whole slew of other problems. Killzone 3 turned out to be the biggest bust of the year and almost a total downgrade from Killzone 2. Recent player counts showed roughly 100 players at peak hours, less than the current player counts of Killzone 2 three years after its release.

This multiplayer abomination will be available free to everyone in the Playstation store next Tuesday. While it's only a trial (With level cap and such) the full multiplayer will cost $14.99. (Which is funny, because you can find the full game for $10-$15 bucks used at practically any Gamestop.)

You might be able to find enjoyment out of this game if you don't mind the bugginess or you're just getting into FPS games though. So considering that it's free you might as well pick it up. Also while I consider it absolutely terrible, everyone has different opinions so maybe in some sick twisted way you'll enjoy it.

lol, i take it you didn't like it then.

any recommendations on good non fps games? ive overdosed on bf3 and need a rest from it. seen a trailer for gta 5 and it reminded me that i still needed to finish the last few missions of gta4, which then reminded me why i never bothered finishing it in the first place.

was thinking of picking up mass effect 2 before the new one comes out, you played it?

Quote Originally Posted by kauto View Post
    lol, i take it you didn't like it then.

any recommendations on good non fps games? ive overdosed on bf3 and need a rest from it. seen a trailer for gta 5 and it reminded me that i still needed to finish the last few missions of gta4, which then reminded me why i never bothered finishing it in the first place.

was thinking of picking up mass effect 2 before the new one comes out, you played it?
    Batman Arkham City or Arkham Asylum are great games to pick up. Infamous/Infamous 2 are two others.

I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them right now.