Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re: Main city

Quote Originally Posted by adoroll View Post
    I'm assuming that you're talking about the city thumbnails on right of the screen. Well it's ordered by the age of the city (i believe). Once you make a new city it may be in the 3rd slot but after maintenance they are re-ordered by age so that the newest city is in the first slot. There isn't any way for you can re-order them yourself though. Unfortunately.
    Nope..every time when i log in into my account the game only show up my second city automatically but not my oldest city. i guess that the game already set the second city as my main city for me. So im here asking is there any way to solve this problem? Cause i want my oldest city to become the city which i can keep forever.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    Cities go from oldest on bottom to newest on top.

Heroes are opposite.

Generally your main city is the only one you keep forever, I know I cap/abandon the other cities like nothing, so my main is always on bottom.
    My oldest city was stuck in between the third city (which is on top) and the second city (which is on bottom). and nowadays whenever i logged in into my account.. the game will show up my second city automatically.. any solutions for this? i want to keep my oldest city as main

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    See cush that's different for me to. I got three new cities and they all went to the bottom while my main was stuck at the top

There's no real way to change the order unless you just change the names and deal with it or you abandon them and start over.
    i did changed the name in alphabet order. but it still not helping. my oldest city still stuck in between the third and second city. and whenever i log in into my account...it only show up my second city but not my oldest city. why? is it the game already set my second city as my main city?

First off, I don't think it was necessary to make 3 posts in a row. Secondly, the game doesn't recognize any one city as the "main". That was just a term coined by us players. Lastly, I don't know why its loading up the middle city first, but as long as you can still switch between the cities does it really matter???

Capped from players
    It goes by the age of the city....if the players you capped them from had those cities before you had yours...then they will appear at the bottom of the list.

Capped from players
    The cities still existed prior to your owning them, so they are still older. If you cap a hero thats been on the server from day one, it will go to the top of your hero list at maintenance. It's still older.
    SS37

Less QQ more PewPew

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    cush has a point... and he is right
    Ya.

Quote Originally Posted by adoroll View Post
    First off, I don't think it was necessary to make 3 posts in a row. Secondly, the game doesn't recognize any one city as the "main". That was just a term coined by us players. Lastly, I don't know why its loading up the middle city first, but as long as you can still switch between the cities does it really matter???
    Im sorry for that. but im just scared to lose my oldest city if i didnt set it as main city properly. i can lose the other 2 cities.. but not my oldest one.
    I can see when people plundering they can easily take out an opponent's city but not their main city. So i am curious that how to switch my oldest city as main city as i want to keep it forever and not to be plundered by others.

Building a religion... a limited edition...

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Nasty View Post
    im sorry guys but y'all are wrong the names are in alphabetical order not the order of age of the city if You want your main to stay on top give it a name that starts with one of the first few letters of the alphabet or only name other cities after your main. that will make it so they are in the order You want

*Insert invalid argument picture here*

All around me are familiar faces
    worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races
    Going nowhere, going nowhere
    Current Sig Song

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltion
    Acer is the Varys of Evony.

Im sorry for that. but im just scared to lose my oldest city if i didnt set it as main city properly. i can lose the other 2 cities.. but not my oldest one.
    I can see when people plundering they can easily take out an opponent's city but not their main city. So i am curious that how to switch my oldest city as main city as i want to keep it forever and not to be plundered by others.
    Any of your cities can be taken. There is NO main city that the game recognizes. The only way to completely ensure your best city can't be capped is to properly fortify it. For example if you have 3 cities, then any and only 2 of them can be capped, regardless of how old they are or how strong your defenses are. If all else fails and your loyalty on you "main" city is low then you could either port or truce and/or abandon your other cities. You will always have at least one city.

And thank you acer. I knew it went by age. That's proof.
    Last edited by adoroll; 02-25-2012 at 02:35 PM.

the names are in alphabetical order not the order of age of the city
    i have found that if you want you oldest city to be first on you list that it needs to be named starting with a letter prior to you other city's names
    Long Live the Republic.
    Peter Wayne
    Riders Alliance (NA39)