Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hero Leadership For lvl 10 NPCS

2K...Warrior, Worker, Scout...92250 Arch...1750 Trans...Hero 70 plus...loss less than 2k Arch.......no War Ensign
    And depending on Gear level I have used hero level 60 with less than 2k Arch loss again...
    Gear Lvl.12 Set.
    Sine Missione

one thing i've often wondered is that if you have enough layering for your arch to get 3 hits on the npc 10's wars before they took losses, then surely you could have 0 arch losses with a hh with high enough leadership and if you sent enough arch to kill it in three goes, e.g 170k arch from a 14 would be enough(or from a 16 without ensign - i think)

My formula was farming from a lvl12, no Ensign, no Excalibur and only enough troops that your Hero leadership allows.
    Sine Missione

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhal View Post
    one thing i've often wondered is that if you have enough layering for your arch to get 3 hits on the npc 10's wars before they took losses, then surely you could have 0 arch losses with a hh with high enough leadership and if you sent enough arch to kill it in three goes, e.g 170k arch from a 14 would be enough(or from a 16 without ensign - i think)
    Actually any losses under 5k are mostly due to the archer towers defensive trebs and traps which cannot be avoided. With enough layers you can spread the dt and trap damage somewhat but the ats will allways get 2 rounds or more depending on your compass.

(My formula was farming from a lvl12, no Ensign, no Excalibur and only enough troops that your Hero leadership allows)

Apologies......Farming from a normal city....not a lvl12....
    Sine Missione