Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BigNorr (War) vs Stoney (CondemnD) 1v1 Both Online

but the mech wave would have tore though the wall any ways and would have been farmed

time in reign from another city also have a 5k layering to start out with helps then just pull the heal button and heal like mad, with the pults he had he could of just used the pults and left like 5k bally plus 1k ram and healed from there with those waves in a 5k mech D most peeps dont like to do that but wink wink love it. also note gates closed with full walls will wipe most any mini mech out. basically if the mini has less than 15k pult and bally in the mix with no archers per say in the formula they dont do nothing against full walls. now if they start adding archers to the formula you might need to open up on those. but then your layering should take care of those hits,
    Last edited by xygent1; 02-26-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xygent1 View Post
    nice job i still dont understand why peeps would ever go to a CD with a insta pol guy,
    Well switching between 5k and CD (in otherwords a dynamic defence) is very effective in keeping the attacker on their toes. It means they cannot do the same thing over and over to get the kill and need to plan accordingly. The fact that he has insta poli makes the dynamic defence that much better of an idea as he can rebuild his walls however he likes instantly. Not knowing what he will do also forces me to send more waves to counter the different possibilities and therefore I can't put as much firepower into just 1 aspect of my series of waves.

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyss54 View Post
    but the mech wave would have tore though the wall any ways and would have been farmed
    The fact I was timing larger mechs limited your options and didn't leave you with many good choices. When you go CD I'd have moved in more arch and put thick layers and it will weaken the effect of my attacks as well as making it more likely I hit arch instead of mechs. In this scenario where you didnt' have arch in city I believe it wasn't the right move to go CD since once your walls were done the mechs are the only things I'm going to tradefire with until they are dead, after which your scouts and layers will die. You would have taken less losses keeping layers up and going mech D. You would have took mech losses to the scouts in the waves but they wouldn't have been as severe as full on tradefires.

i under stand that with the poli but wen 6 mini mechs plus the larger mech all timed in closeing gates on mini mech you only loss 5k towers but the larger mech with distroy the wall so to get gates shut and open to deflect the mini and open for the large is a quick finger the averge joe blow would have been farmed with 100k trannies thrown in timeing is everything if i had 2-3-4 sec between waves could have played gates but norr did well with the time ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by xygent1 View Post
    time in reign from another city also have a 5k layering to start out with helps then just pull the heal button and heal like mad, with the pults he had he could of just used the pults and left like 5k bally plus 1k ram and healed from there with those waves in a 5k mech D most peeps dont like to do that but wink wink love it. also note gates closed with full walls will wipe most any mini mech out.
    I thought of that and took the option of just closing away from him by timging a large mech with the other waves Whether I recall or let it hit I judge by the SRs as I move in and sometimes even though it's the wrong call I'll land it anyway so they don't get used to recalling so they can't count on me doing it In addition the hits were within 2 second interval for all of them 3 seconds at most if I was ever sloppy so healing isn't an option either

anyways this what its about learning and the game is more fun this way ive take all on board and we will go round 2 in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyss54 View Post
    anyways this what its about learning and the game is more fun this way ive take all on board and we will go round 2 in a few weeks
    Exactly! Now if only I could find more people who felt the same way and were willing to do these 1 on 1s lol.

yup if thats the case then its all about stonys layering and how good he can time in reign but in saying that if you have 40-50k pults to start with you only need 1 bally to kill those mini mechs but timed together thats where the timeing from a city close is critical and have enough bally in there for heals as the hits come, also stony if norr would of snt 99k scout 1k arch (they kill single layers and all of them )then go after mechs. 99k scout 1k cav do not they kill one troop ata time. and the defense against the 99k 1k arch you need a ram in the mix. good battle though guys. but with a insta pol guy you should never have to go to a CD if you have a troop dump city next door but you gotta time in the correct reign and timing is critical.but good battle non the less

wish you guys were on my server when i was playing we could of had some fun hehe.