Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Valentine's Item disappearance

  1. #1

    Default Valentine's Item disappearance

    When will we get these items back? Dawnseekers post on the 23rd said "soon." Now idk about the rest of you, but when someone tells me they're going to do something soon, that can mean they'll do it in the next few hours, or the next few weeks. I'm running low on cents and I'm probly gonna end up buying again soon, but not until I get my purchase from last time. Jw how long I need to stretch the cents I have for.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    my chest already came back....

    ~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

    ~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

    I cyber stalk people for fun

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    my chest already came back....
    is it just me or did that sound really wrong? i o u rep for making me laugh so hard

    Thanks for the info though will pass it onto those people in my alliance who are still chestless
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff459/JadedGFX/Signatures/Clara.png
    Amazing sig by Jade

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    When will we get these items back? Dawnseekers post on the 23rd said "soon." Now idk about the rest of you, but when someone tells me they're going to do something soon, that can mean they'll do it in the next few hours, or the next few weeks. I'm running low on cents and I'm probly gonna end up buying again soon, but not until I get my purchase from last time. Jw how long I need to stretch the cents I have for.
    These items were all returned on the next day. Just to be clear, the items in question were any unopened Casanova's Packages. If you didn't get an item you purchased returned, please open a Help Center ticket.
    Legendary Hero

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    These items were all returned on the next day. Just to be clear, the items in question were any unopened Casanova's Packages. If you didn't get an item you purchased returned, please open a Help Center ticket.
    Dawn, I did open a helpspot ticket. If you remember, you asked me to send you my ticket # so you could look into it. Haven't heard anything since. I've been assuming you guys were ignoring me.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Dawn, I did open a helpspot ticket. If you remember, you asked me to send you my ticket # so you could look into it. Haven't heard anything since. I've been assuming you guys were ignoring me.
    Welcome to the Evony experiance. Now wait for one of them to tell you to adheare to Wheatons law when you unreasonably expect them to provide what you paid for.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dublu View Post
    Welcome to the Evony experiance. Now wait for one of them to tell you to adheare to Wheatons law when you unreasonably expect them to provide what you paid for.
    That's why i'm not spending again until I get it. I've spent a good thousand or so on Evony in the time I've been playing. I can farm ports easy enough, I don't need to spend, I just like to.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    is it just me or did that sound really wrong? i o u rep for making me laugh so hard

    Thanks for the info though will pass it onto those people in my alliance who are still chestless
    Lmao after I posted that I thought it sounded pretty bad. No worries, my chest hasn't gone anywhere

    ~Betrayed's Little Geeky Kitty~

    ~Read My Story Here Show Your Support~

    I cyber stalk people for fun

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •