Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Creed III

Talking Assassin's Creed III

Discuss.
    Last edited by eric0095; 03-06-2012 at 03:05 AM.

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post

Discuss.
    Hidden daggers are so 2011, tomahawks are the new thing!
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

The trailer makes it look like a war game, doesn't give any clue to why an assassin would be involved at all. Secondly who is the character supposed to be that you are playing as and are they American? The trailer makes this look like the worst Assassins Creed game yet in my opinion as I like the landscape of the Italian cities and an assassin just feels like an Italian thing if you know what I mean :P That being said the game peaked at Assassins Creed 2 and went downhill with Brotherhood and Revelations and so maybe a change of scenery is necessary. Doesn't look fantastic but I will wait for more information to be released and hopefully be pleasantly surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

Honestly I wanted them to go to Ancient Egypt or one of the other places it showed in AC2 (in that secret room where they had 4 statues of famous assassins [not including Altair]).

This should be interesting though. I have a feeling it's going to be like Red Dead Redemption... with assassin twists of course.

ALSO, WHAT TRAILER?! Y U NO LINK?

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl
    is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
    "
    - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by eric0095 View Post
    Honestly I wanted them to go to Ancient Egypt or one of the other places it showed in AC2 (in that secret room where they had 4 statues of famous assassins [not including Altair]).

This should be interesting though. I have a feeling it's going to be like Red Dead Redemption... with assassin twists of course.

ALSO, WHAT TRAILER?! Y U NO LINK?
    LINK! - http://www.youtube.com/user/assassin...?v=BVUMPrv8oRw

And Egypt would have been seriously cool!
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.

Egypt would have been cool but this ones just not gettin this excited for it

It's too early to judge, there is after all just one cinematic trailer for it. We can start hatin'/lovin' when more info comes out.
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/jannge.png
    Sig made by Morgana
    Never forget those who died in WW2
    Quote Originally Posted by Holeypaladin View Post
    That's just funny.

Jannge is awesome.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-DwjX-0E_8

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuk View Post
    Egypt would have been cool but this ones just not gettin this excited for it
    Exactly how I feel, all feeling of ancient times and retrieving mystical artefacts seems to have disappeared, are you supposed to be a rebel American fighting back against the army or what is going on? Just seems like a cheap three musketeers with one musketeer instead.

so the assasin is mel gibson from "The Patriot"? thats what it looks like from the first half the trailer atleast lol

lol i just hope they dont kill the franchise