Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominant alliances Apps

Default Dominant alliances Apps

Alright, i remember a thread that was made a long time ago in regards to the most dominant alliance. I want this discussion to be opened again. In order to be fair to all, i am asking for applications to be posted on the thread. Fill out the applications along with a brief introduction about the alliance.

Application

1. HCS. The main focus should be whether the alliance holds Atlantis and how many capitals are owned. The number of days that it took to get Atlantis should also be added.

2. Diplomacy-Speaks for itself. Did the alliance have a coalition? Or was it them against the server?

3. Pvp- This should mention the achievements obtained by the alliance in regards to player vs. player. Types of things that can be discussed are taking HHS, HCs, and regular cities.

4. Amount of members.

5. HHs/Star sets

If there is any other subject you feel should be important in discussing dominance, be sure to add that. This is not the actual discussion about the most dominant alliance. I will pick the top 10 most deserving alliances to be in contention for the title.

Also please be respectful to others.

Quote Originally Posted by Faunus View Post
    Alright, i remember a thread that was made a long time ago in regards to the most dominant alliance. I want this discussion to be opened again. In order to be fair to all, i am asking for applications to be posted on the thread. Fill out the applications along with a brief introduction about the alliance.

Application

1. HCS. The main focus should be whether the alliance holds Atlantis and how many capitals are owned. The number of days that it took to get Atlantis should also be added.

2. Diplomacy-Speaks for itself. Did the alliance have a coalition? Or was it them against the server?

3. Pvp- This should mention the achievements obtained by the alliance in regards to player vs. player. Types of things that can be discussed are taking HHS, HCs, and regular cities.

4. Amount of members.

5. HHs/Star sets

If there is any other subject you feel should be important in discussing dominance, be sure to add that. This is not the actual discussion about the most dominant alliance. I will pick the top 10 most deserving alliances to be in contention for the title.

Also please be respectful to others.
    If you consider how long it took to take Atlantis then you are disregarding the fact that the early servers had to figure out the mechanics of the game and the strategies used in capping Atlantis.

Star sets matter? I do not coin so when I am fighting it is almost always against someone with a better star set. I will put my wr up against their's any day.

Based on your criteria, Carebears of na 31 win hands down. Until very recently owned all hc16s + Atlantis which they took in record time. This record stood for a long time and is still very near the best time. Many of the hc 16s were taken from other alliances by force and nobody has ever gotten an hc from them. As for hhs they had loads and the first 15 set for many months. Mana members had 14 sets as well. They allso had no friendlies except possibly one at some point but I can't be sure and only 28-30 members the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by ken76903 View Post
    If you consider how long it took to take Atlantis then you are disregarding the fact that the early servers had to figure out the mechanics of the game and the strategies used in capping Atlantis.

Star sets matter? I do not coin so when I am fighting it is almost always against someone with a better star set. I will put my wr up against their's any day.
    I think you are taking that wrong, i don't mean that as being a huge factor, especially since this discussion goes more on the lines of the newer servers. There was already a discussion about the most dominant alliance for older age 2 servers, so by now, everyone should know how to take it down. Obviously consideration would be different from newer servers and older.

Star set does matter. You do not have to coin for a good star set. I haven't spent a dime for gems, but i have a 12 set. It does matter in battle, try scouting someone with a 15 set vs scouting someone with a 10 set. It makes a huge difference. The point in star set importance goes with pvp. You may be able to hold up with players that have a better star set, but if its significantly better, losses will be much higher. That doesn't mean you can't take them down, its just harder.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSauron View Post
    Based on your criteria, Carebears of na 31 win hands down. Until very recently owned all hc16s + Atlantis which they took in record time. This record stood for a long time and is still very near the best time. Many of the hc 16s were taken from other alliances by force and nobody has ever gotten an hc from them. As for hhs they had loads and the first 15 set for many months. Mana members had 14 sets as well. They allso had no friendlies except possibly one at some point but I can't be sure and only 28-30 members the whole time.

we didn't have any friendlies at any point. and we no longer have the 16s because we've left na31.

You guys left? Why?

got bored... moved to a new server

And are dominating that one also
    Na24 -(Dominate)
    Na31 -(Arcadian)
    Na40 -(CareBears)
    CA4 - (Come Find me)

I don't think you should "apply" to be a dominant alliance. Other people's thoughts and opinions should definitely be a factor as well, i.e. getting nominated. However, that being said, pure statistics are pretty convincing too.

Depends how u work out dominance, took us like 18 months or something to cap atlantis and despite holding 7 state caps we have never capped a 16 from NPC.
    NA24 - LPal Kallisti VH (Ranked 1)