Thread: Sad Day, very Sad

Default Sad Day, very Sad

Well the mod's have done it again. They have a tough job yes, but now they've proven that they have an agenda. I had a thread in this very general discussion area entitled: C'mon Evony Lets Get it Right for days.

Today, a mod was clearly not too pleased with my commentary about his unwarranted statements, and probably further upset when I reportd his post for being abusive and degrading to CUSTOMERS, CHANGED THE TITLE TO MY POST TO READ: HELP!!!!! EVONY I AM LAGGING!!!!!

Now my thread, you can see it below has somehow been labeld the Server160 discussion and the server 160 discussion thread from the Age1 Server Discussion area has been thrown under my original - yet AGAIN the name changed and the first posting is someone elses.

I'd have a few choice words to say but lets just say this: its patently obvious that there is a control issue in play and those with the control want to ensure that they use it in whatever way suits their purpose. If the players htat I know quit your little game - you wont have antying to
    Rodrick VII
    aka "Pig Killer"

So... whats wrong with the new name change of the title? I believe it is more representative of your thread than your original title.

If your/others comments were offensive, then the thread would have been closed and those comments deleted (if memory severs right). So I dont think a 'more accurate' change in the location or name of a thread, shows a control freak nature of the mods
    Last edited by Grito97; 03-08-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    I thought you loved me for my poetry!
    Quote Originally Posted by acer5200 View Post
    It's official. I hate the spam filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Grito97 View Post
    So... whats wrong with the new name change of the title? I believe it is more representative of your thread than your original title.

If your/others comments were offensive then the thread would have been closed and those comments deleted (if memory severs right). So i dont think a 'more accurate' change in the location or name of a thread, shows a control freak nature of our mods
    ohhh so you now think its cool for mods to revise your written word? Seriously? you gotta be kidding me. You definitely deserve to be flamed = I am flaming you for supporting the premise that a mod should be able to change whatever wording he wants to reflect what he thinks the title is versus what the writer was expressing.

LMAO what a joke
    Rodrick VII
    aka "Pig Killer"

I merged quite a few threads that were the same, and adjusted the title so others understand what the thread was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    I merged quite a few threads that were the same, and adjusted the title so others understand what the thread was about.
    There you have it, controller in chief. The thread was not singularly about lag - and it surely wasn't me saying HELP! EVONY I'M LAGGING!.

It was about the lack of service, the substandard engineering of your service, the lack of adequate response to inquiry - all the while acknowldeging that you are a for profit entity. By the way - did you have a conversation with your Product Manager about his totally bogus post trying retort a portion of the thread? I'm suprised you didn't delete that as it's an embarassment to him and your organization to have put that out publically now that we know what we know.

I still like your scout bomb idea though - all this aside!
    Rodrick VII
    aka "Pig Killer"

You are correct, we all have an agenda. We actually mapped out, wanna see? Click here. Closing one of many threads you've created on this topic.

Compliments of the wonderful Warsimi!