Thread: Hero Energy

Default Hero Energy

I know this isn't around in age I, but how long does it take for heros to regenerate energy? They lose 1 per attack (right?) and as I'm farming heavily a few of my heroes are down in the 30-40 range. I know I've heard the stat before, I just can't remember it. Any ideas anyone?
    Cheers
    Aranthnar, na27, Baron.
    Cities: 6X10, 1X9

"There are few things worse than not believing in yourself"

No. They lose more than 1 per attack.

The figures I'm giving here are being pulled from memory:
    - A scout costs about 2 energy.
    - An attack without Mechs costs 3 energy.
    - An attack with Mechs costs 4 energy.

I think...

I don't know, but sounds like a good question to research.

Those are rough estimates.

Regenerations: I believe you get 1 Point back ever 6 minutes. The same as your Tax or Population "tick".
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/Zystrophys.png
    My eternal thanks to Morgan le Fay.

You can't say society isn't advancing, in every war they kill you in a new way.

I don't think it works like that. I'd have a ton more energy because each hero is not hitting more than 20 attacks a day, and is not regenerating that fast. They also do not lose that fast. That would be 4 per attack on barbarians with ballista, or 80+ a day for me. I don't see that as being possible. I thought losses where lower and gains where slower...
    Cheers
    Aranthnar, na27, Baron.

I could be wrong, I'm pulling most of these from memory.

But I distinctly remember loosing 3 energy points while I was farming for Roses and Lions.

When I tried differentiating between troop types I mainly was going for March Time.
    Some crazy 12 hours march probably costs 4-5 energy.
    Some 10 second scout probably costs 1-2.

You're right about the regeneration though. Just did some math, I normally got ~40 Energy back after 24 hours. That turns out to be 1 energy point regeneration every 6 Ticks (36 Minutes).

Its been a while since I've played so yeah...
    http://i765.photobucket.com/albums/xx292/morgana5/Forum%20Sigs/Zystrophys.png
    My eternal thanks to Morgan le Fay.

You can't say society isn't advancing, in every war they kill you in a new way.

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait. Thanks for the help! I'll try and hit more for food and less for gems then lol.
    Aranthnar, na27, Baron.