Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Na41 Alliance "Warfare".

1. Default Na41 Alliance "Warfare".

Team Name: Warfare

State: Lower Lorraine

Goals:

1) Capture as many historic heroes as possible..

2) Capture as many historic cities as we can while they last.

3) Capture historic heroes and historic cities from other alliances.

4) Make people cry.

Rules:

1) Do not start fights you can not finish.

2) Always attack and defend in teams if possible.

3) 2 Days without logging in is a boot for inactivity.

4) Build your cities for maximum production.

Diplomacy:

Talk to Acid.

Add me on skype. carl.adams84

Last edited by worrior; 03-22-2012 at 01:35 PM.

Warmachine/WarM
    Warfare Na9/Immortal Na29/Warfare Na41/Warfare Na50/X Na52/UNITED Na54/141 Na55

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Good luck on na41

We Will Advance as a TEAM to No Mans Land and we will come out as BIGGER, BOLDER MEN. Join us in our SIEGE to Conquer all Cities who blocks our path

3. Default

Warfare is up and accepting applications. Experienced players welcome, but all who are dedicated and willing to learn may join.

Warmachine/WarM

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

4. Default

Recruiting bump.

Warmachine/WarM

Quote Originally Posted by worrior View Post
    Recruiting bump.
    No point in bumping when server is already open.
    Sig by: Don Ezio

Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangMA View Post
    Lucas I'm down.Can I be member?
    Like my post? +Rep me but Leave Your Name!

6. Default

Why not, people still read the forums when the server is open. Someone may decide I am such a nice guy they want to join my alliance.

Warmachine/WarM

How do you get a Signiture Picture.

8. Default

Make one, have someone else make one. Then put it in your sig.

Warmachine/WarM

9. Default

Recruiting BUMP!

If you are viscount or above on na41 and wish to be in a more skilled alliance feel free to join Warfare. We are pretty awesome.

Warmachine/WarM

Quote Originally Posted by worrior View Post
    Recruiting BUMP!

If you are viscount or above on na41 and wish to be in a more skilled alliance feel free to join Warfare. We are pretty awesome.
    Not to be mean or anything but why do you need viscount to join when a lot of your members dnt have that? Just wondering
    Sig by: Don Ezio

Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangMA View Post
    Lucas I'm down.Can I be member?
    Like my post? +Rep me but Leave Your Name!