Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Crusade (RPG Thread)

Swinging out of cover Kais fired into the pillar Rne hid behind. Trying to keep him from shooting anyone or being killed himself "Rune cease this madness!!" Kais shouted as he looked at the ammo counter of the splinter rifle and read it as empty.

Rune jumped away from the pillar rolling to another not to far from him and pressed a button as all the white objects he threw around Raeviir and the ones he put on his original pillar exploded in a mass explosion. The huge pillar toppled over as it started to crash to the floor.

Rune looked out as he heard Kais yelling at him he peeked out and aimed shooting right for kais' chest and shooting a 3 shot burst before shooting into the smoke from the falling pillar and explosions hoping to hit Aurelia.

He quickly switched to where Raeviir was firing a large clip into the smoke over there dodging back behind the pillar he reloaded quickly as he was ready his helmet had the bio signatures pin pointed.
    may all who feel my blade know my pain
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=146907 read my story
    <15:37>[paingodsson]: well i usually save tjpse fpr of o, attled pr o, attlomg
    <15:37>[ThaCulprit]: wtf did you just say to me? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kemal Rondal View Post
    i support paingo-whatever.

The Titan Superfortress U-995, somewhere off the coast of Indonesia

Raeviir was blown backwards by the force of the explosion - she hit the wall at the back of the room and fell face-first to the floor. There, she lay still. Aurelia was stunned into silence. She looked at Raeviir's motionless form, ignoring the impacts of Rune's bullets as he fired blindly into the smoke around her. She sprinted over to her fallen friend and checked over the armour. It was shattered where the explosions had impacted.

"Raeviir?" Aurelia said, in desperation. She shook Raeviir to try and rouse some form of response. "Raeviir?" Aurelia turned towards Rune. "I'll see you dead for this, Terran! You've killed her! I'll kill you, you miserable, incredulous, weak cur!" She lashed out with a psychic bolt of terrifying ferocity, heading straight for Rune's chest armour. All of Aurelia's anger was directed through that bolt. She hoped that it would send him to the Warp, screaming in agony...

Seeing Raeviir thrown and hearing Aurelia's tortured scream as Raeviir lay still tore at Kais's heart and sent his pulse racing "Aurelia!!" he shouted to her as he ran out of his own cover and moved to support her and hopefully take rune down without killing him.
    Last edited by hwoo; 03-29-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Rune felt the bolt slam into his chest as it sent him flying through the wall... he lay in a pile of rubble in the room across as he opened his eyes the pain flowing through him now he read his indicators. Vitals: Ok.... Blood: OK , Suit:Needs repair , Ammo:good, Battery: full, bodily damage: high he got up as he squinted at the pain it was extreme as he limped toward the hole, his helmet showed the bio signatures over where Raeviir was. This is my chance he thought as he pulled his gun up, You won't take me out until i can no longer move fools! he thought to himself as he tossed a handful of plastic explosives into the room setting them off, as he ran in firing where his helmet showed the bio signatures. soon he had to retreat back to another pillar as his chest was in pain.

He ducked behind the pillar as he took a heavy breath he quickly shot out from the pillar sending a psychic wave straight at the bio signatures as it brought up the floor tiles, chairs, and anything in its path with it. He quickly went behind the pillar once more as his breathing increased.. he was exhausted... Rune pulled his pistol as he sit there unable to move his feet. his helmet read Breathing : too high, Heartrate: Too high "Ah shut up" he told it as he sit there waiting to try and shoot anyone who came around the pillar.
    Last edited by paingodsson; 03-29-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Aurelia put up another Warp Field around herself and around Raeviir's body to protect them both from the mass of ordnance that Rune was throwing their way. She resolved to either render him unconscious... or kill him.

"It's now or never, Aurelia..." She whispered to herself. "COME ON, TERRAN! Show me what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind!" She cast Hammerhand on herself, which increased her strength tenfold, and then sprinted over to Rune's biosignature, ignoring the choking smoke and dust. He opened fire with his pistol, but the Warp Field deflected the shots away into the floor and the walls. Aurelia grabbed Rune by the throat with one hand and pinned him against the wall. She began squeezing his throat, all of the time looking directly into his eyes. "Your madness... ends now, Marine." She punched him in the helmet with her full strength, breaking both her hand and Rune's visor.

Rune felt the punch to his face and the glass going into his face, he could feel his consciousness waning as a final act of defense he tried sending a sharp mind spike straight to Aurelia's mind. he sent it as powerful as he could with a message, "Never underestimate me or my race." is what the spike had right before it would hit aurelias mind..

His head dropped as he went limp and unconscious.

Kais knew it was probably the most stupid thing he could do be he ran towards Aurelia and pushed her to one side. Making her drop the near lifeless terran from her grasp and letting him thud to the floor "More bloodshed wont bring her back Aurelia!!" Kais shouted as he moved her away.

Kais ran back over to Raviirs motionless body and knelt down by her. Taking her wrist up He felt for a pulse.
    Last edited by hwoo; 03-29-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Aurelia felt the stab of pain erupt in her head. She staggered back, clutching at her helmet. Cursing, she bit through her lip in an attempt to ignore the pain.

"Never underestimate you, eh? You really are weak, aren't you. Pathetic humans. How did you become masters of the galaxy?" Aurelia sighed as the pain ebbed away. She picked Rune up and threw him down on the floor in the other room.

"The b*stard's unconscious. I don't care what you do with him... I need to see to Raeviir... She needs proper rites, anyway." Aurelia walked over to Raeviir's body. She took off Raeviir's helmet and stroked her hair. "I'll miss you... I'll never forget you." As she went to perform the last rites over Raeviir's body, she fancied she heard a voice. She stopped and listened. Then, she stepped back in amazement.

Raeviir painfully roused herself to her feet, very unsteadily. She looked around, blood streaming down her face from glass cuts, scrapes and other injuries. Her white hair was now streaked with red, it was thick with congealed blood and dust. Aurelia gave a cry of delight and embraced her friend. She kissed Raeviir on the forehead.

"You better not forget me, Aurelia." Raeviir said into Aurelia's ear in a cracked whisper.

"I've already promised you I won't... Besides, I still remember that night with Haldor on Blood Ridge, many years ago... I've never forgotten him. I'll never forget you."

"Haldor... Hm. I still mourn for his loss."

Marlon walked into the room looking at the devastation for and thinking for a moment that he had just missed something, seeing the state of everyone he spoke up "Ma'am we have to get moving before worse things begin to emerge from the warp"