Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Men are extincting

Yup, he isnt taking it seriously.

No, he is. He's talking it totes ceral. But in his own way.

The only person who uses the term Femanazi is Rush Limbaugh. He's been discredited hundreds of times over as nothing more than a ultra conservative propaganda shill. He's nothing more than an actor, he's paid to say the things he does, he doesn't even believe them all himself. He just gets high and rambles off a prepared script. I took a Philosophy 101 course my first year in college where the text book used transcripts from Rush's show as examples of poor logic and reasoning. They didn't attack what he believes, it wasn't a total personal vendetta smearing attack. It was pretty funny, I think I still have the book around here somewhere in my apartment.

i dont see why ppl are denying this rumor..if it is happening well.. you wont live to see it happen...if it is gonna happen well....thts 100,000 years from now....
    HHs-5 HCs- 8
    5 3 0 0

Yes and women are getting Prep'd.. Women playing Call Of Duty (that was my safe zone away from women NOT ANYMORE) Lynx For Her

There just two examples, ill stop before get loads women replying, plus wife sat next me giving me looks

See ya Bye

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

I know Kalee.. I've been laughin about the whole end of the world crap since its started. Remember all the panic over Y2K? I was yakking online with friends and doing a Y2K cont down. I expect to to it this year as well LOL maybe not online though
    LOL well rasterbee if ya wanna pull out mensa scores let's go for it.
    However as you seem to wish to take this seriously instead of seeing it me poking fun at it ...
    There have been several articles debating the degeneration of the Y chromosome since the first one came out. To actually find out if it is going to disappear you would need a much larger statistical pool then the researchers used over a larger area. As it was done in a limited area there are things such as pollution, radiation, genetic drift and .. well I could go on... to consider.
    As for being brain washed the fact that there are people out there that have a gender hate is well documented. As proof I invite you to check up on the woman who has publicly stated that any relationship between the genders that results in sex is r@pe as all men are r@pist.
    Might I suggest you learn more about someone before offering an opinion as to who they is? Just cause someone enjoys life and prefers to poke fun at stupidity doesn't mean the are not bright.

I hear, "Leeloo Minai Lekarariba Laminai Tchai Idbat De Sebat. Ekto gamat." guessing, Zintardia?

Khalee? just saying

On another note:

There are 7 billion people on top this planet. Estimates are that by 2050, there will be 9 billion. By 102,012? Idk, but more than a planet load, I would think.

Wars, crimes against humanity, deceases, death by natural causes, the A word, accidents, natural disasters, aint none of that going to even slow down a procreative sourced poplulation growth. So mayhaps "mother nature" in all her wisdom has just locked into our DNA the way to control the poplulation of humans, without having to go through a lemming cycle.
    Dog of War grrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    Khalee? just saying

On another note:

There are 7 billion people on top this planet. Estimates are that by 2050, there will be 9 billion. By 102,012? Idk, but more than a planet load, I would think.

Wars, crimes against humanity, deceases, death by natural causes, the A word, accidents, natural disasters, aint none of that going to even slow down a procreative sourced poplulation growth. So mayhaps "mother nature" in all her wisdom has just locked into our DNA the way to control the poplulation of humans, without having to go through a lemming cycle.
    I dont think wars and crimes between humanity would still happen after 100k years of stupid ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenxx View Post
    I know Kalee.. I've been laughin about the whole end of the world crap since its started. Remember all the panic over Y2K?
    End of the world predictions have been going on for centuries now; Y2K, or even the 90s predictions, were far from the first. The difference is more media exposure to the more contemporary theories.
    It's all Rodri's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by King Alboin View Post
    Khalee? just saying

On another note:

Wars, crimes against humanity, deceases, death by natural causes, the A word, accidents, natural disasters, aint none of that going to even slow down a procreative sourced population growth. So mayhaps "mother nature" in all her wisdom has just locked into our DNA the way to control the population of humans, without having to go through a lemming cycle.
    Actually, big wars tend to increase the birth rate for a couple of decades afterwards, which is where all of us baby boomers came from. I don't know why, it just happens that way. Feminism, birth control and economic security are mostly responsible for steady or declining birthrates in developed nations, along with technologies that reduce labour requirements. In the good old days a family of 5 to 10 children was quite common, partly due to high infant/early childhood mortality rates and partly due to the need to have children to help you with chores and look after you when you grew old. (along with the minimal use of contraceptives of course)

Under-developed nations are the big drivers of increasing human population but that is not their fault. Many of those third world or under-developed nations are sparsely populated in comparison to (let's say) Europe*. They also still face those problems of high infant/early childhood mortality, a lack of economic security and a lack of labour-saving technology.

*Europe at night lights up like one giant city when viewed from space.

My own hypothesis on why the Y chromosome is showing signs of deterioration is that we are poisoning ourselves with hormone laden foods and beverages. (PVE plastic, which is used to make plastic bottles and many other products,is known to release (small) doses of oestrogen) (many of our foods also contain doses of oestrogen)

Drug use, drinking, and exposure to all sorts of radiation (the computer monitor you are reading this on is giving off some radiation right now!) and exposure to a cocktail of other chemicals in our food, air and water are all contributing factors to genetic deterioration. This is, in my opinion, why cancers of all types are far more prevalent than they were 30 or 40 years ago as well.

Of course, cloning from clones causes very rapid genetic deterioration, so good luck with that ladies.

Alusair, I would just like to clear up a few things about Y2K (or the millennium bug) as well. This was never going to be a major cause of human deaths because all it was about was the FACT that early computers only had a 2 digit year counter (to reduce memory use) and if you still had a computer or any device with a chip in it that performed certain functions that required time and date functionality then there was a chance that it may fail when the year ticked over to 00. Media beat ups and folkloric hysteria blew it up into something like a doomsday scenario. Most old computers that were still in use were easily updated well before the event anyway, so it was always going to be a non-event.
    Last edited by Rodri; 03-19-2012 at 01:52 AM.
    PEACE

Cort, chronicling the downfall of Admiral Castas

Without even touching the rest, though I'm sure what I'm about to say can apply reasonably well toward it as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Rodri View Post
    Drug use, drinking, and exposure to all sorts of radiation (the computer monitor you are reading this on is giving off some radiation right now!) and exposure to a cocktail of other chemicals in our food, air and water are all contributing factors to genetic deterioration. This is, in my opinion, why cancers of all types are far more prevalent than they were 30 or 40 years ago as well.

I'd like to draw your attention to an interesting lurking variable: The capability of the human race to diagnose cancer. Thirty or forty years ago, a large number of cases of cancer would not have been detected that we now possess the capability to find.

It's like if I were to stumble around in the woods at night looking for bears. I probably won't find any, except for maybe, if I'm lucky, one that was as oblivious as I. But say I go back sometime later with considerably more care, knowledge, and possibly a flashlight. Suddenly, I might spot a dozen in a single night. Does this mean anything changed to make more bears since the last time I was there?

I'm not saying that I know that cancer rates are the same today as they used to be. What I'm saying is we can't know. Any statistics you may be finding are, unfortunately, inherently flawed, and there's nothing we can do to improve their quality.

So please, do a little source analysis before making any claims.

That kind old lady stopped the rain for us.
    She said it would only make us cold, and miserable, and sick.
    We thanked her and hugged her and she walked away smiling warmly.
    I miss the puddles...