Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Men are extincting

I don't know anything about the Y chromosome going away, but from what I've seen men still make up 95% of the Internet population. Maybe this will give the women a bit of catch-up time to help even out the numbers a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodri View Post
    Then there is the theory that this sort of thing is the reason why ^
    Agreed. lol

Who's to say mankind actually existed for 100,000 years, let alone what'll happen in the next few thousand, considering that the oldest known evidence of human civilization is what? 5,000 years?

These therories make me laugh. =)
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/gerisul/Signatures/touhou.png

How can you explain dinsoraures then ?

Lol joking

I hear, "Leeloo Minai Lekarariba Laminai Tchai Idbat De Sebat. Ekto gamat." guessing, Zintardia?

Quote Originally Posted by Roisina View Post
    Who's to say mankind actually existed for 100,000 years, let alone what'll happen in the next few thousand, considering that the oldest known evidence of human civilization is what? 5,000 years?

These therories make me laugh. =)
    Not to pick a point for contention, but using the word "civilization" subjectively would argue that there were no men or women, till they became civilized. I argue the contrary. I think men and women existed before any known evidence of human civilization.

however, to not breach my contrarian point, I give you evidence that man and woman existed before your supposed "known evidence" of human civilization.

In fact, before the Clovis Peoples of North America, circa 11, 400 to 10,900 years ago, there were what is now called the Lithic Peoples, whose spear point was found in the rib bone of a Mastadon and has been precisely dated to 13,800 years ago.

ref: Crystal Links;

http://www.crystalinks.com/clovis.html

You can argue the point of "what makes up a civilization" or "set the definitions of what constitutes a human civilization" but your point would fall amiss if you suggest that humans did not exist prior to 5,000 years ago. Okay, sooooo hunting big wooly elephant looking creatures and giant armadillos with pointy sticks aint civilized, therefore not a civilization.

Very well then, but wait, there's more ...

[gotta love google =)

There is this newly discovered site in Turkey called the Göbekli Tepe ...

well it turns out to be, .... wait for it ............ 11,500 years old.

http://blog.ounodesign.com/2010/02/23/oldest-temple-in-the-world-found-in-turkey/

interesting about this archeological dig site is that it predates the agricultural phase of the fertile cresent, and old Sumer. nanner nanner =P

These two facts are now in evidence, therefore,

blowing two theories out of the water in one fell swoop.

First, yours

and second

All those stiff necked paleo-archeologist who just wont come to their senses, but must for some unknown reason stick to the script handed down by old man Smithsoniacedemicus.

So, your point of human civilization only existing no more than 5,000 years is what I feel you should truly laugh at. I did when you made it.

However, the branch of thought in this thread is to view a long timeline of the succession of the Y chromosome's progression and it's predictive decline in future generations curtailing the certain demise of human males. Which as a male of the human species, I am conflicted, for whoah is man to be no longer, but oh GAWD how nice it twould be to not be subjected to the chatter of the chicken coop.

`Just my ...

Last edited by King Alboin; 04-28-2012 at 09:48 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr