Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Game

Cool Assassin's Game

http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=615

Since I'm not in violation any of these I thought I'd make a fun game for my good man Joemanf, who brought this idea to me over Skype.

It's ASSASSINS.

Spoken of by the beautiful Joemanf and JDM:

The Assassin's Creed is a means of living. It is enacted in our souls, and from that, we have created a version that is playable right here on the forums. That's right, I'm creating an entirely new game that cannot be legally connected to other games on this forum due to lack of copyrights and an obvious enhancement in the sexy level of this post. But now the rules have been pasted down onto your computer screen with some sort of magic word-sticky-wand-tool for all to see!

The Rules: Don't mess with Joemanf or JDM, for starters. And let's face it, why would you want to? Have you even SEEN Joe's mustache?

Objectives: There are two forces: the Assassins and the Borgia Scum. The Borgia Scum win by hanging the Assassins and the Assassins win by assassinating the Borgia Scum.

Process: This game consists of intervals. Each intervals lasts for two days. There are two phases in an interval: the social phase and the assassination phase. The social phase lasts the entirety of the round in the online version. The assassination phase is instant and consists of the host (in this case Joemanf) declaring who was hanged and who was assassinated, along with any other events that need mentioning. During the social phase, players vote on who will be killed that round. There will always be someone chosen to be hanged. Ties will be sent to Pialpha, who will run both of the candidates through the 2nd Edition Tomb of Horrors with level 4 characters, and whoever lasts the longest doesn't die. Also, if a player has a special ability (which could totally happen, wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more) which can only be activated by PMing the host, they do this during the social phase (seeing as the assassination phase is instant and all).

PMing: Living players can send carrier pigeons to anyone they want. However, quoting a PM to another player is against the rules (unless you are sending it to the host), and asking about another players PM from the host is against the rules. (you can ask them what their identity is etc, but nothing about the PM sent to them). You cannot PM dead players because dead people cannot read, silly. The only way that dead players will be able to PM living players is if they have at least four games worth of back story that they twist around in such a way to keep a video game franchise going much longer than it needs to and contact their unborn great-great-great-great-grandchild Desmond from the tomb of their great-great-great-great-grandfather Altair.

God-Killing: Any player in violation of the rules will be struck down by the great and mighty Joestache. Inactivity will not be punishable, though you can still get voted to death even if you're inactive.
    Remember, secondary roles have nothing to do with primary roles.
    NOTE: Primary and Secondary skills occur in "actual time" meaning that whichever order they are PM'd to the host is the order in which they occur.

Some secondary activated skills notes: This does not apply to primary roles. You may only use three activated skill(s) per round. If you use your activated skill and your skill is changed later during that round into another skill that requires activation, you may activate that skill as long as you haven't 3 before it. If your activated skill is changed before you used it, you may use the new one that round. If you activate an ability which requires a two round cooldown, but your ability is changed afterwards before the cooldown is over, you can use the new ability immediately. Any player who does not vote due to inactivity will be seen as voting for himself.
    IMPORTANT NOTES:
    Each player will, before the start of a game, receive a class and receive one power. The classes and powers will be given out on a first come first serve basis. After receiving one power, the player will be free to choose a secondary power from a list of remaining options. No two players will have the same powers.
    EXCEPTIONS: Il Mentore (The leader of the assassins) will start out with two preset powers.
    The Borgia Leader receives a randomly generated power and one preset.
    The Dottore receives one preset power, but gets to choose his secondary power.

Posted votes always show visibly as 1 point, unless someone is voting for themselves, in which case it is 2 points. Number-changing abilities should not be shown, and will be calculated into the final results by the host at the end of the round, assuming they are activated.

IMPORTANT: Talking with dead players will be punished with an god-kill unless you are the Animus Wielder. All rules will be stated in the opening posts of the game. Anyone found breaking a rule explicitly stated in one of the opening posts will face an appropriate punishment.

Since this game does not violate any of the forum rules clearly and lovingly posted in the forum rules section by our handsome/pretty mod/modettes (?) Dawnseeker and Evony Team (great name) , let's all have fun and start killing each other!

Complete credit to Ubisoft for creating Assassin's Creed :P and to Revo and all the original contributors of the Mafia games for laying down the groundwork for the original forum game.
    Last edited by trogdor1316; 03-15-2012 at 06:12 PM.

So what will you do when they call your name and you're not ready to go?
    Everyone will stare at you and tell you what you know
    That you're in too deep and you can't quite keep your secrets, one and all
    We might just make it after all, on our own

Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    That's a cleverly stupid response, trogdor.

Quote Originally Posted by trogdor1316 View Post
    The Rules: Don't mess with Joemanf or JDM, for starters. And let's face it, why would you want to? Have you even SEEN Joe's mustache?
    I am Joemanf, I approve of this message, and yes, I DO have an amazing mustache. And you will feel it's wrath if you do not follow the rules of this game of Assassins.

I am a Wizard Mercenary

Update: For those who do not know whether Joe's wrathfully loving mustache is worthy of your fear, I have posted it in all it's splendorous brilliance in my sig pic. Beware.

I'm not sure I understand the rules. I do see a lot of information about mustaches though.
    Last edited by Boleslav; 03-15-2012 at 10:45 PM.

In my bed... With a pillow between my legs.

I want to play!

Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
    I don't know why
    Keep making me laugh, Let's go get high
    The road is long, we carry on
    Try to have fun in the meantime

I am most interested in partaking in this game. Riveting idea, ole chaps.

Well look at that. We've already got five willing and lovely brethren to enact our secret plan to take over the world, Joe. I mean to play this game. Mustache. We probably need more still before we can actually start, though.

Update: I will post a list of possible classes to play as once we've actually made a list of possible classes to play as.
    Last edited by trogdor1316; 03-15-2012 at 02:09 PM.

I'll do stuff.

ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

I'll join.