Thread: First Mech Wave

Default First Mech Wave

http://ww.evonyurl.com/2z8trn

It's not like the others that kill millions of troops or anything like that but i'm happy about it for being the first and the defender was a good sport with me ended up BS'ing with him after i finished him off so all in all i think it was a good day

[Whisper]<00:45>From [Lisbeth] : I realized that confusing people are often confused. It's confusing.

add some ram next time.

na 33 INSOMNIA retired
    na 36 Debauch active
    *The Original Solo artist*
    Cipher Inc. KILLing THREATS since 2009
    thank u righteous for the design of the sig

yea add a 1k ram layer. give your ballies and pults an extra round f fire, but very good for a first ever mechwave, went better than my first if i remember right lol

another thing, the 5 pike and sword weakened the wave, you shouldve cleared them first with a mini archer bow or spam, always clear any mini layers like those, ponies too, mechwaves hit harder if theyve mainly only to target 1 troop stack, although theyll nearly always hit the archers

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth View Post
    I don't care if your bad. But don't teach other people your badness.
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiTard View Post
    This little pony just remortgaged for more war ports.

yea add a 1k ram layer. give your ballies and pults an extra round f fire, but very good for a first ever mechwave, went better than my first if i remember right lol

another thing, the 5 pike and sword weakened the wave, you shouldve cleared them first with a mini archer bow or spam, always clear any mini layers like those, ponies too, mechwaves hit harder if theyve mainly only to target 1 troop stack, although theyll nearly always hit the archers

kk will do next time and so the rams just act like a big buffer than? and thats weird but good info on that mini arch wave

[Whisper]<00:45>From [Lisbeth] : I realized that confusing people are often confused. It's confusing.

a wave for clearing mini layers i find great is 1k cavs and 1k scouts, cavs will kill any mini defending ponie layers, scouts wll rush forward after theyre dead and kill the unit furthest out on the field, and with pikes and swords being the fastest thatd be them so that would deal with those mini layers. the layer obviously has to be very small for this to work though

Thanks man for the helpful tips be sure to keep ya updated on the next person this happens to

what are you doing on the forums hawk?

its Max, but yeah thats not bad for first mech wave.

hahaha this is like a home away from home :P

waiting on what evony is doing on april 6th