Thread: Historical Hero Database

Default Historical Hero Database

The original thread has been archived and I've made some changes to the original database. Below is the most comprehensive Historical Hero database that's avaliable to the public. Even though it contains a very large amount of heroes, the database is not finished. Any help in filing out the database would be greatly appreciated. You can either post in the thread, PM/VM me, or E-mail me (E-Mail address is on my profile). Enjoy

The Database

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Claudius
    Politics-85
    Attack-46
    Intelligence-75
    Leadership-82
    NA19 forever

Does anybody actually read this?

Impressive!
    Legendary Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    The original thread has been archived and I've made some changes to the original database. Below is the most comprehensive Historical Hero database that's avaliable to the public. Even though it contains a very large amount of heroes, the database is not finished. Any help in filing out the database would be greatly appreciated. You can either post in the thread, PM/VM me, or E-mail me (E-Mail address is on my profile). Enjoy

The Database
    Arnold von Winlkeried's Leadership is 30
    Sickness
    Retired: Na1,Na32,Na41,Na57,Na58,Na59
    Mech first, ask questions later.

Quote Originally Posted by cushseth
    Sickness has a valid point.
    Ya.

Beside Your City...Or what is left of it.

Very nice update....I hate to imagine the time it took to complete something as meticulous as this.

I will say that there is at least one Problem that has been in the database since the first posting:

Napoleon Bonaparte:
    Politics: 60
    Attack: 92
    Intel: 85
    Leadership: 125
    "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."
    --To those who say you can't play this game without coining: Anything is possible....Come check out the Level 15 Star Set that I built through farming---

Great work Satan + Rep for the wonderful database

Very good work man! I rely on other peoplelike you too find out basis to see if killing x amount of troops is worth the HH.

On every server I join I also make a list of every owner of every HH and update it every so often so I can spot for inactives, or when I attack someone I know whats definitely in that particular city. Helps alot, im sure you have something for your server on the same lines.
    Na33

[World]<02:09>[LazyLew]: Hey...I just met you.....and this is crazy.....so here's my co-ods....now spam me maybe

Very nice update....I hate to imagine the time it took to complete something as meticulous as this.