Greetings and welcome to the 66th Signature of the Week Contest - Voting!
Theme for this week is Winter Wonderland!
11:59 PM (-5 GMT), Saturday, 31st of March 2012.
Voting rules are as follows:
- All contestants must vote before the end of the voting period. Failure to vote immediately disqualifies the contestant from the SOTW.
- Contestants cannot vote for themselves.
- Only members with Knight title and above can vote.
- You are to choose your top three picks, and list them accordingly, including reasons/C&Cs about each one. Votes without these will not be counted.
Please follow this format:
Don't forget to vote in the poll (above) for the SOTM's first theme!
1st place / 3 points
- wonderful execution of idea, vibrant colors, great lighting. Can use some work on the text, but overall it's a nice piece.
2nd place / 2 points
- the lighting is a bit off, there are a few grainy areas, but the render used is brilliant and the C4Ds used complement the tag very well.
3rd place / 1 point
- a bit monotone and the text is unreadable, but the background is great and I think it makes the render stand out.
- Only one place/rank per contestant that you vote. Doing otherwise will invalidate the rest of your votes.
- Votes garnered from alt accounts will not be counted and the individual will be summarily removed from the SOTW, and will be banned from joining the next one. (Yeah we can check your IPs, so don't bother. )
- Soliciting for votes is prohibited. Anyone doing so will also be removed from the contest.
- If the voting period has already ended, but the thread is still left open, anyone can still vote. (Following the IB4TL tradition.)
- All questions / discussions about the voting process should be posted in the General GFX Discussion thread. Those deliberately posting discussions will be red-repped.
Prizes for this week's SOTW are:
- Rep points from TBA!
- Will be sported by TBA.
- Your name (and link to shop, if applicable) featured.
With that said, let the voting commence! Good luck and have fun.