Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Performance Optimizations and Report Changes

Originally Posted by DontBelieveM View Post
    There absolutely must be reports when valleys have been taken. Otherwise people will simply take and drop valleys while a player is off and it would be impossible to know who did it. How would that improve the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    PvP battles always generate reports.

So when is this actually gonna be implemented? I'm just assuming when you said this it was a work in progress, or should I see it as a sign that you have no idea how the reports system works and haven't worked with it, therefore telling the world things that are blatantly not true.

Right now no valley battle ever gets a report, never when it's pvp, not even when it involves massive troop loss.

What is going on with ss61 today? The lag is much worse than usual which means you can't do anything in a reasonable amount of time. I mean 5 min to send out one farm team is a bit ridiculous don't you think? The new report system is in place and there is no captcha so what is the deal? Fix it please.

http://evonyurl.com/ihlpl4

Spot the error and if it was a reports channel, possible to miss ?

Quote Originally Posted by DoeRan View Post
    no valley battle ever gets a report, never when it's pvp, not even when it involves massive troop loss.

http://www.evonyurl.com/u2g0ia pvp not a valley on SS61
    Last edited by Mackay131; 04-13-2012 at 06:23 PM. Reason: add

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

SS61 has time issues and is invariably is late by some inconsistent amount.

Best wishes to those who were in ICECOLD, MERC, HONOR on 131, SOLACE on 144, thePack2 on 158

Default More Information Wanted

After dealing with the new report channel for a few weeks, I really miss not seeing two bits of information when I attack level 10 NPCs: details on the defending hero and the number of rounds for the battle. As far as losses goes, I'd still like to see how many archers, cavalry, ballistas, etc. are lost in these battles, not just a total losses figure.

*skips through the thread*

Right now ss61 is like the best thing out there! No lag server clock is right all is now good in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMan View Post
    After dealing with the new report channel for a few weeks, I really miss not seeing two bits of information when I attack level 10 NPCs: details on the defending hero and the number of rounds for the battle. As far as losses goes, I'd still like to see how many archers, cavalry, ballistas, etc. are lost in these battles, not just a total losses figure.
    Note the arrival time
    Log out for 30 seconds when the hit happens
    Log back in

Why do you ask for a question in the form of a question?

Ok its the same problem day after day .....LAG,when will evony realise we ALL pay good money to play an excellent game of strategy but we ALL lose troops due to the lag.I was sending out troops this morning that were arriving 5mins late because of the lag.So my questions are ..1 when you gunna get it sorted ....2 will we all be COMPENSATIED for losses .This is not greed this is an issue that you need to surrender to before you start losing more players which means more money lost to your pockets

Quote Originally Posted by DontBelieveM View Post
    Restore ALL battle reports like in the original game design
    This is not going to happen, if you need reports log out before the hit arrives and log in when they are on the return

I use the gold standard to evaulate a B10 harvesting run in any case.

Under 25K gold for heal is good, under 22K is great. Over 30K is not good.
    Last edited by Mackay131; 04-17-2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: edit formatting