Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CH1 Endless

Default CH1 Endless

While playing on the "NA" servers, people would ask me what server I came from. I would respond with CH1, and almost NOBODY has heard of it! Well here is a long explanation short. A couple nice, big players, who don't attack if you unless you get them mad, and a whole map full of in-actives to colonize for resources! A great opportunity to start fresh with almost no predators.

Endless

I've hosted my alliance called Endless in CH1 for about 2 years now. ( Only been active for about one though ) It's REALLY getting boring talking to the same 3 people everyday! Saying this, i'm advertising for my alliance Endless w/ 45 members and ranked 12th. Resources are guaranteed at server start if anyone is looking to start fresh. Keep in mind even though this is an "other language server" most of us speak English.

If your interested contact Scarz in CH1, hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Famas Endless; 04-08-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    *Allies Top Enemies*

Ummmm...???
    *Allies Top Enemies*

Ive always wondered about other language Server coz they only do 1 of each language so must be Very little active players.. Why doesnt evony open new Other language Servers, or dont u reckon would work??

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stMajor View Post
    Ive always wondered about other language Server coz they only do 1 of each language so must be Very little active players.. Why doesnt evony open new Other language Servers, or dont u reckon would work??
    I'm guessing there is only 1 of every "other language" server because very few there actually speak different languages.

I'd like to see evony change the names of them to servers NA42 and so on, see if we can bring new players there. Right now it's basically 500 active players versus the barbarians & in-actives.
    *Allies Top Enemies*

i might join ^^
    If u love something. Let it go
    If it comes back, its yours
    If it don't, it never was

i would join but im busy with s162 at the moment.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms

If there is enough saport in bringing in players, i would be happy to cap 12s for players coming in from other servers to help them along. i agree that this server is very inactive and would make a good place for noobs to start out on.
    APPLY ATTACK BUTTON TO OLD AGE 2 SERVERS!

BRING BACK SILVER KEYS FOR 50 CENTS!!!

Bumpin'

We've gained 5 members since the post. Come join us!
    *Allies Top Enemies*

ill join if u teach me bout battle mechanixs.
    Recruiting for na43!!!
    PM me to join!

haha i joined and its fun. and what was that about offering to cap 12's? ill take u up on ur offer.

Sig by: Morgan
    Evony Terms