Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "United Evony Federation"

Quote Originally Posted by LordSauron View Post
    I can't speak to what went on while you played but Arcadian cleared one of Rdms 16s recently and they comforted it for 2 weeks till they gave up. Same happened just before cb left with a certain members 14s. I have not hit Rdm much to know firsthand but from what I hear they have the highest percentage of "comforters" on the server. Analysis of pop statistics indicates this is likely with honorable mention to Arcadian for most "comforters" as I have personally cleared cities from 8 members of DO that jumped ship and all had them got comforted forever. In my alliance if your city is going up in loy and your not answering your whispers your going to sign in with no alliance.
    WHen I ran REDMTION and Judgment I wrote some thing in my intro's and here it is...

"When i log in I check war reports. If I see a defense then your on my **** list. No matter if you won or lost the fight. We are the hunters. Our enemy should fear you. If they are attacking then your not doing your job."

And if you hit my **** list to many times I booted ya. Cause i taught all my members how to build up to at least 200k archers a day in Judgment and up to 450k archers a day in Redmtion. So you could attack and attack. As long as you keep building and wiping ppl then no one should be with in 30 miles of ur cities.. and we use to random to specific states once a week for fun.. That was to keep enemies weak till we wanted to take the state.. Now I left Erros in charge I wont judge how she runs the group cause things progress quick in game. and she may just be doing wats right for the moment. But I left her in charge cause she knew how to defend and be a leader and help all members even the small fries.. very giving of herself.. But I will admit when I was a leader i was a hammer up front. and center of every battle. and made my alliances all attackers.. But that was then.. things change ya know.. I dont play now.. If I had a lap top Id be playing while at work cause I do have tons of time.. heh

Donations welcomed :P

"PvP is a battle of the minds. Smartest player always wins"
    Lord of JDG alliances and founder of the United Evony Federation
    Sig by Morgana

in na40 Carbears got Atlantis.. i think
    thnx ~Jade~ for the Sig... Check out her shop!

"You can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest, but you can never trust and honest man to be honest......Honestly"

You're so full of it AIDS

You rarely attacked, and when you did, it was warrior bombs, or some other noob crap

You lost more troops to refuge than entire alliances

And is it just me, or did you mention that you left your alliance in the hands of someone... QUOTE: "cause she knew how to defend", yet you say that if people are defending, they're not doing their job.

Your ability to rationalise your BS is beyond comprehension.
    I don't believe in thinking before I speak
    I prefer to be just as surprised as everyone else by what I say

what server are you talking about AIDS ?

i know it cant be 31, because nothing of what you say match up to reality on what happend there

Quote Originally Posted by Khalee View Post
    You're so full of it AIDS

You rarely attacked, and when you did, it was warrior bombs, or some other noob crap

You lost more troops to refuge than entire alliances

And is it just me, or did you mention that you left your alliance in the hands of someone... QUOTE: "cause she knew how to defend", yet you say that if people are defending, they're not doing their job.

Your ability to rationalise your BS is beyond comprehension.
    LOL... first of all Lost troops to refuge... HMMM... Have you played this game b4... AGE 2NO REFUGE!!! Oh and warrior bombs.. thats funny... U havnt played me then.. cause I ran enough ballies and archers in age 2 to reck 3 allainces at once single handedly.. u were right with a little pocket change I can grow large.. Hence being first to hit 11 set and one of the first to 14 set with well over 30 HH's 5 of which were attack HH's... Geghis Khan HELL YA!!!! Oh and Domi all I stated is what we did.. Not what happen after I left.. Cause b4 u guys took the first capitol (which was early on) we took 2 states by force that was wasted troops in ur eyes yes.. cause shoulda used it for a state cap.. but PvE is not my style I perfer PvP.. and CB knew that... Met your whole alliance in person day 9 of server me and 3 other Judgment guys vs. all 18 of u guys.. but u all truced didnt know why.. but after words u came outa truce took a 14.. bravo smart game play on the PvE section.. BUT I WANT A PvP battle with u guys... U guys are masters at planning battles.. But thats PvE where u know the odds period.. while PvP odds can change any second.. battle is never exactly the same gotta adapt thats the fun of the game to me.. Miss age 1.. but dont miss the Refuge and constant have to feed ur troops..

Oh and yes Kahlee I had to pick a defender as host cause she was loyal but thats not the reasons i picked her.. I did cause she put her alliance first b4 her wishes.. thats what a host is in my eyes.. look out for the allaince as a whole.. as a host ur not there boss but more so there secretary and organizor.. and speaker of there wishes... Erros understood that...

I miss the game

"PvP is a battle of the minds. Smartest player always wins"
    Lord of JDG alliances and founder of the United Evony Federation
    Sig by Morgana