Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NA43 PANTHER Recruitment

Default NA43 PANTHER Recruitment

Join PANTHER
    We are a alliance seeking ONLY Experianced player.
    We are a mix of Non-Coining and a Coining Alliance
    We are a alliance which loves to Conquer HHs & HCs
    We are a Facebook Alliance

State:LOMBARDY
    COALITION: GUERILLA WARFARE (LEADING ALLIANCE)
    Flag:PzV
    Member Count(MC):21
    HOST: NuclearWar
    VHs: MUSSOLINI & HOLOCAUST (Note: Dont judge us on our Chosen Names, THE VH NAMES ARN'T MY CHOICES)

DIPLOMANCY
    Friendly:WARFARE, ARMY
    Grey:
    Hostile:

Aims:
    -Expand our alliance(s) into neighboring states
    -Mostly everyone has a HH by end of day 2
    -Start conquering 12s by end of week 3
    -Everyone in the Alliance has atleast 2 HCs by week 5
    -Conquer 14s and 16 by week 7
    -Conquer all LVL12s,14s and 16 in Moravia by end of Month 3

GOALS:By end of
    -Week 1: Min 75k warriors, 35k Archers, 15K Tech troops, Min 115k prestige with Min 2 cities
    -Week 2: Min 165k warriors, 100k Archers,50k Tech troops, Min 200k prestige, Min title of Baronet with 3+ Cities
    -Week 4 Min 500k Warriors, 550k archers, 150k Tech troops, Min 500k prestige, Min title of Earl with atleast lvl50+King/Queen and Min 6 cities, Including atleast 1 HC
    -Week 8 Min 5 Mill Warriors, 3 mill Archers, 750k Tech Troops, 250k Mech troops, 1.25 mill Prestige, Title Furinsten, LVL100 King/Queen, Min 8 cities, 2 lvl12s, 1 LVL14

These requirements are like this because, in need of troops to conquer atlantis by end of Month 4 the latest.
    These requirements have been tested on other servers, so it is possible, not certain but possible to achieve, the requirements may flucturate due to cicrumstances

Promotions: (Avalible spots/Max spots)
    Host: (0/1) In command of Alliance, Incharge with all Diplomancies and Promotions.
    VHs: (0/2) 1 Is Incahrge of Recruitments, 1 is Vice commander of Diplomancies. VHs are expected to look after the alliance is the Host is Offline and make sure the alliance is maintained
    Presbyters: (3/5) 2 Presbyters are Incharge of War Report Managing, 2 Presbyters are Assistance to Recruitmenting with the VH. 1 will be incharge of Activness and Prestige Managment.
    Officers: (7/10) Mainly all Officers are to Invite people to the alliance.

Promotions are giving by being Kind, Experianced, Active, Helpful, Active in WRs, Spontaniouse and Show kinds of leadership.

RULES AND POLICIES
    -Dont chat in WC if your not respectful
    -Be polite in AC and WC
    -Be Active
    -Be respective
    -Dont disrespect anyone not including HOSTILE Alliances
    -Be Tolerant to any disrespectful behaviour.
    -Dont Start a battle that you cant win
    - Be Active in WRs

DONT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING OR TO DO ANY DIPLOMANCIES

If you want to join us then either PM me or make a post if you want to join. If you want to join our Facebook group then it's Na43 PANTHER or just copy this URL https://www.facebook.com/groups/3130...3009262098360/
    Last edited by Blitzzy; 04-12-2012 at 03:50 AM.

We Will Advance as a TEAM to No Mans Land and we will come out as BIGGER, BOLDER MEN. Join us in our SIEGE to Conquer all Cities who blocks our path

Why did u start 2 threads?? y didnt u just stick with the other 1???

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

50k wars be weekk one??

should have at least that much made in first 12 hours.

but good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dabo614 View Post
    50k wars be weekk one??

but good luck
    Yup i dont know why ppl put requirements on threads, i just say keep building and dont stop lol..

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

Quote Originally Posted by 1stMajor View Post
    Yup i dont know why ppl put requirements on threads, i just say keep building and dont stop lol..
    That's why I dnt put them on the thread
    Sig by: Don Ezio

Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangMA View Post
    Lucas I'm down.Can I be member?
    Like my post? +Rep me but Leave Your Name!

First the Soviets... now the Nazis and Italians...

What's next.. MaoZedong and the Chinese? Or PolPot and the Cambodians?

(Names together for player names)
    HCs-14

"Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless."

-Adolf Hitler

Is it just me or do all these alliance recruitment threads say more or less the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SiphonXP View Post
    Is it just me or do all these alliance recruitment threads say more or less the same thing?
    nope its not just you,,,thats why i made mine short and too the point, without colors and rainbows, and no requirements as good players already know what needs done

nope its not just you,,,thats why i made mine short and too the point, without colors and rainbows, and no requirements as good players already know what needs done
    I agree. You have to do something to stand out if you want to get quality members. Adding bright colors and saying that you like to capture HHs and HCs may have been impressive the first time someone did it on the forums, but it sure isn't impressive now.

And doesn't everyone like to capture HHs and HCs anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by MrHyde View Post
    First the Soviets... now the Nazis and Italians...

What's next.. MaoZedong and the Chinese? Or PolPot and the Cambodians?

(Names together for player names)

Just incase you cant read, my name for the server is Bismarck, the other names are my vh and i had not been involve with selecting them, i dont care about their names it could be Nazis or pickles, i dont care, the names Mussolini and Holocaust may affend people, so what i dont care, it their fault for being easly affended.

50k wars be weekk one??

but good luck
    well the Min 50k is for non coiners, with coiners i expect atleast 5x as more, i put these things up to show what i expect from people

Quote Originally Posted by 1stMajor View Post
    Why did u start 2 threads?? y didnt u just stick with the other 1???
    first one was a mess up and it was accidently posted, this is the actual one

I going to make this short and sweet

If anyone wants to question the names people selected or my requirements or anything else, do it somewhere else, i only want replies for people who are actually interested in joining or want to do some diplomancy. Thank you all and Good Night

Also with the requirements, these are for non coiners, for coiners i expect min 5x asmuch in troops only. This is the minium of what i want, i really expect everyone to do a lot more
    Last edited by AbstractAngel; 05-18-2012 at 11:58 AM.

We Will Advance as a TEAM to No Mans Land and we will come out as BIGGER, BOLDER MEN. Join us in our SIEGE to Conquer all Cities who blocks our path