Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New servers, money making?

What i would like to see a server open say on a saturday, morning for us European players to get the jump on as most of the time we get on basicly 1 day behind, So can a server open in favour for european players for a change

I don't see why the complaints about ending up being behind......about 99% of server created has about 2-10 that coin way more than everyone and will be further ahead anyway. Regardless of when it opens you'll always be behind. Deal with it
    Devourer of cities.......No Silver Surfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffros View Post
    I don't see why the complaints about ending up being behind......about 99% of server created has about 2-10 that coin way more than everyone and will be further ahead anyway. Regardless of when it opens you'll always be behind. Deal with it
    those are the players that usually leave after a month month and a half into a server. God forbid someone waits around for us to catch up so it will be an even playing field

So what if those "2-10 players" leave and go to a new server. Is that not a good thing for the rest of the players that they get bored and move on. Their addiction is obviously to be at the top and no less. They leave while they are ahead and a few weeks later, the server has forgotten who they are. Everyone else has a chance to play on a more even playing field and grow as players and fighters with them gone, or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Roisina View Post
    So what if those "2-10 players" leave and go to a new server. Is that not a good thing for the rest of the players that they get bored and move on. Their addiction is obviously to be at the top and no less. They leave while they are ahead and a few weeks later, the server has forgotten who they are. Everyone else has a chance to play on a more even playing field and grow as players and fighters with them gone, or am I wrong?
    no it isn't a good things because their accounts get sold to the highest bidder their stuff doesn't disappear just gets transfered to a new person. With accounts like that on the server doesn't make for an even playing field til about 3 months in

Quote Originally Posted by iamme View Post
    no it isn't a good things because their accounts get sold to the highest bidder their stuff doesn't disappear just gets transfered to a new person. With accounts like that on the server doesn't make for an even playing field til about 3 months in
    Okay, so what you are complaining about is not Evony making money, but these people making money off Evony by breaking TOS? Well I guess if that is true, it'd be a legitimate complaint.

It sure is a different game than what it was 2-3 years ago when it started. The level needed to compete just keeps going up... I guess it's a natural progression of any game as players become smarter to the aspects of the mechanics that they wouldn't have quite understood before, although an unfortunate one due to the time needed just to remain somewhere in the middle. This is coming from someone who hosted a number one alliance when times were simpler and really, none of us knew the game like we know it today. Someone with 1million scouts was feared and we all know that is nothing now.

I will never be up there at the top again and I do not aim to be. I try to play a "healthy" game and enjoy it for what it is... a game. That's not to say I can't kick ass when I want to as I understand the game pretty well. You just got to put it into perspective on how important is it to be like one of those idiots with the 2 million mech. You learn defense and you can keep ahead of those somewhat and gain some levels on your hero, even if they break through your defense eventually, there should be a benefit for you. If you are in a good alliance, you should be able to strategise and work together in building up and fighting back as a team. Nothing's impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Roisina View Post
    Okay, so what you are complaining about is not Evony making money, but these people making money off Evony by breaking TOS? Well I guess if that is true, it'd be a legitimate complaint.

It sure is a different game than what it was 2-3 years ago when it started. The level needed to compete just keeps going up... I guess it's a natural progression of any game as players become smarter to the aspects of the mechanics that they wouldn't have quite understood before, although an unfortunate one due to the time needed just to remain somewhere in the middle. This is coming from someone who hosted a number one alliance when times were simpler and really, none of us knew the game like we know it today. Someone with 1million scouts was feared and we all know that is nothing now.

I will never be up there at the top again and I do not aim to be. I try to play a "healthy" game and enjoy it for what it is... a game. That's not to say I can't kick ass when I want to as I understand the game pretty well. You just got to put it into perspective on how important is it to be like one of those idiots with the 2 million mech. You learn defense and you can keep ahead of those somewhat and gain some levels on your hero, even if they break through your defense eventually, there should be a benefit for you. If you are in a good alliance, you should be able to strategise and work together in building up and fighting back as a team. Nothing's impossible.
    i have no gripe the people who coin the instant heros day 1 most are my friends so i end up in their alliance til they decide to quit idc about anyone breaking tos. Just pointing out the obvious
    Last edited by iamme; 04-12-2012 at 07:49 PM.

evony group mail limit is 500 or so but when evony send around a money making mail its OVER 5000!!
    Khaldun: evonys to cheep to pay for modles instead they get nerds to draw them
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed

anyone notice that BigNorr's sig pic looks like Will Farrell?

Quote Originally Posted by davemata View Post
    anyone notice that BigNorr's sig pic looks like Will Farrell?
    i kinda does ya
    Khaldun: evonys to cheep to pay for modles instead they get nerds to draw them
    IF YOU LIKE THEN PLZ REP
    Live by the Creed