Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S158 SpoonerXD - Jag attack

Quote Originally Posted by Clara View Post
    Did he reset after that or was it a bit of shenanigans and a name change? The defender no longer exists on 158, either way rawwwwr you sexi thing thats a nice hit ;-)
    All I know is he had about 7 cities all in one bundle of areas, some other cities (Alt accounts im guessing), me and my friend Twiggy captured about 4 of them then left the rest alone, in the morning when I woke up all his cities where teleported and I had 3 mails from him.

1: I was about to join you guys. Doyle had sent me the verbal (text invite). you capped the city with my insta scout hero. Di you get him?

2: There was a Mars att hero ther in DeathTrap too. Get him?

3: And you missed the other 10 billion food and 1 billion iron lumber

My reply
    I never missed anything, I let you keep it.
    Notice I had a scout so of course I seen the res.

He never replied.

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

Nice Spooner! I'm sure someone will say... if he only had an abatis...lmao... you know how it is around here
    -pier117

*retired*

Lives up to the standard i expect from spooner, I'll just keep rep'in you whenever I possibly can like always...
    Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    i understand u trying to explain battle mechanics and so on, and like i said not saying u are wrong, i know people that send the same wave of certain numbers, not cause it works, and they know better waves to do it and better results, but they send it cause they like the look of the numbers.
    The death of Evony.

Nice hit, but poor ponies!

lol, funny story there spooner, u having capped a single city other then your alt accs citys in weeks, but i like how u like to make up storys, amazing stuff, also nice setup making that report, considering the acc u hit was your alt lmao
    Last edited by .H0bbit; 04-15-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Out come the haters!

not being a hater sorry, but i do have a profound dislike for how he plays his game and pretends to be something hes not in forums, his acc is empty of troops, well not completely, but i scout alts with more then he has, has to prest farm 2 his accs, 1 to bil prest and other to 300mil just to put his alalince in 1st place, which by the way makes no real difference to anything, then is in forums spouting how great he is, put wont attack any1, ports when capped upon, makes deals for 1 on 1s, then holidays for days at a time to avoid it, let his allaince SpetNaz be wiped out over 2 days while he holidayed to avoid it (great host there lol), which after they disbanded and many reset and quit due to abandonment of host :-), but he is a great player (feel that sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by .H0bbit View Post
    not being a hater sorry, but i do have a profound dislike for how he plays his game and pretends to be something hes not in forums, his acc is empty of troops, well not completely, but i scout alts with more then he has, has to prest farm 2 his accs, 1 to bil prest and other to 300mil just to put his alalince in 1st place, which by the way makes no real difference to anything, then is in forums spouting how great he is, put wont attack any1, ports when capped upon, makes deals for 1 on 1s, then holidays for days at a time to avoid it, let his allaince SpetNaz be wiped out over 2 days while he holidayed to avoid it (great host there lol), which after they disbanded and many reset and quit due to abandonment of host :-), but he is a great player (feel that sarcasm)
    Your completely off topic and these are the forums
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?t=615

Ill PM you my response.

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011