Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The "best" fails.

Sleeping on a sidewalk somewhere, if you find me feed me please O_o

so there I was on a endurance horse ride in the middle of a wild life reserve and the idiot horse (it wasn't mine) decided it didn't want to have me on its back so it threw me off and bolted . Now if this doesn't sound funny yet , while I was standing up from the fall I notice the buffalos starting to stampede on me so I do the only thing I could I jumped on my friends horse and made it run not the best idea making a horse run while your on its arse and there are buffalos the size of rhinos following in close pursuit mad it out alive but then I had to go find the horse that threw me off . And buffalos aren't enough noo the baboons also thought it would be fun to chase me I never thought a guy could run so fast but I finally found the horse and the gate and got the hell outta there
    Who names a horse Breaker anyway? It just calls for bad luck
    Signature By Morgana Le Fay

Prodigy, you made me laugh so hard....

Quote Originally Posted by estrickland89 View Post
    you make me wish the red rep system was still in place
    Quote Originally Posted by Mati2 View Post
    I wish that everyday because of Emma6.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurley View Post
    acer made me change my avatar f acer

i was 10 it was a beautiful summer day i got done with my chores so ran done stairs to go outside the screen and stuff to the sliding door were open so it looked open so i go charging forth running to go out side and BAM!! fall back on my azz then my brother who's eating at the table right next to the door looks up and says oh kirk doors closed then goes back to eating, but i guess this is why they say don't run in the house

"Fighting for a tomorrow Surviving to see that it was worth the effort"

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    How do you explain to someone that you got hit by a parked car?
    I will admit that I laughed at that one then I remembered the day that me and a mate were riding downhill side by side on our bikes... we were about the same as as you were. Well we were talking on the way down and didn't notice the parked Light rigid truck that was sitting there. Luckily all the damage we did was a few bruises and some paint off our bikes... So we took off and got out of there looking around to see if anyone saw us. Luckily no one did.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/Shreever/digg.jpg

IF YOU DONT FIGHT YOU LOSE!
    Yes I have a weird sense of Humour,
    No I don't eat every living thing, only every second one.

Quote Originally Posted by WarSimi View Post
    My first kiss, when playground marriage was the craze, was my bestfriend.
    He is now my step brother. :s

This a very recent fail. Like today recent.

Was driving down the street, someone honked at me. I suffer from road rage and usually yell some rude obscenities back at the person or make some less than tasteful gestures.

Well just so happens my grandma was out for a Tuesday stroll, she was the one who honked. I turned back and flipped her off, then I realized the hand waving out of the window and next thing I know, there was a "bird" flying right back at me.

Try explaining to your family why you flipped your grandma off.

<13:40>[Synyster]: wtf.... my gold is gone in my main

<13:40>[sorrow]: obama did it
    SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

hmm lets see, Cant think of any personal fails but heres one from when i used to visit the beach when i was younger.

I had a friend that lived neaby where we stayed. i olny saw him mabey 2 weeks a year. The house we lived in up there is my grandparents, and has a great view of the ocean, With a large glass doors looking out over said ocean.

We went inside for a drink, And i almost walked into the door. and we said it would be funny if one of us were stupid enough to acctually walk into said glass door.

On the way back out my friend was walking on the oppisite side to normal and walked straight into the glass door. is it bad when your almost wetting yourself with laughter and someone is in pain. but considering the conversation as we walked inside, it was just too funny.

Current Sig Pic Courtesy Of ChukNoris Awesome job Chuk!
    Bomben - Greatest Phract Smack - My History
    ~ And we what? – Run the crew, Whose what? – Blood is blue, Through life’s – ing zoo, And we might – Come for you,~
    Rule 9 - There are no real rules about moderation either, Enjoy your ban.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv

On far away planet in far away ebil galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy the 5 View Post
    How do you explain to someone that you got hit by a parked car?
    LOLOLOLOL, technicly, the parked car got hit by you. xD

Quote Originally Posted by The Luda View Post
    Yall shouldve seen the look on the face of my Dr when I told him how exactly I hurt my foot/ankle. It was priceless.
    I am sure your and mine Dr. would have a lot to laugh at if they ever meet. xD

I was playing game at home on my PC... I was sitting there for hours, with my legs beneath my precious rearside. Someone rang the door bell, so I jumped to open. Needless to say, due to lack of blood in legs for quiet some time, i couldn't feel them at all,they just melted ... I sat on my poor ankle and broke it. xD

I played different sports when I was younger... table-tennis, handball, even karate (yeah i know, all ladylike sports,... what can I tell, my dad wanted a son xD)..and I never broke any bone, till I started playing vidio games.
    Listen to me, kids, playing vidio games is bad, mkey?!
    "It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Snott View Post
    Dont confuse him Ghost, he's Swedish

My brother's friends were playing on an old motorbike/scooter when they were 15 or 16. They shouldn't have been, but boys will be boys. There were no brakes on the thing, so the friend couldn't stop it when he was heading for a pole... but held on anyway like a pure gob****e. Next thing, my brother's friend ends up stuck to the telegraph pole, while the scooter continues on down the roadway. He was in so much pain and in places where it really hurt. We were all falling around the place with laughter. He was like "IT'S NOT F'n FUNNY!" which made us laugh more. We were all like, why didn't you jump off? And he said he paniced lmao.

Poor guy, he could have been killed, but when you are teenagers, you don't really undertand the consequences fully. Was still funny lol.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y119/gerisul/Signatures/touhou.png

Quote Originally Posted by Digger Walters View Post
    I will admit that I laughed at that one then I remembered the day that me and a mate were riding downhill side by side on our bikes... we were about the same as as you were. Well we were talking on the way down and didn't notice the parked Light rigid truck that was sitting there. Luckily all the damage we did was a few bruises and some paint off our bikes... So we took off and got out of there looking around to see if anyone saw us. Luckily no one did.
    unfortunately you reminded me of another fail....

So i never road a bike before. just not my thing. So a friend and i went to a park and she wanted to ride bikes through the park. So we go to rent some. Now i never admitted that i could ride seeing how i usually end up being a natural with things. Bad move..... so balancing was ok so i figured i got the hang of it. So as we are riding along we get to a small hill and we try to see who can get up there first. She one btw, but once i get to the top i remembered that i dont know how to stop..... I get to the top and i just go past and keep going down hill. She screams to hold the breaks down gently but instead i pull back fully as i got to a walk area and hit the curve. needless to say i jumped off the bike and scraped my elbows.
    Sig by the lovely Luda
    Available Sigs

A friend of mine (let's call him Eric) was working in a town about 20 miles from where we lived. I was giving him a ride to work but I started a different job in another area so he had to hitchhike to work for a while. One afternoon he came home feeling tired and decided to lay down for a while. When he woke up the sun was low on the horizon and Eric thought he must have slept all night and was late for work. He left in a hurry and managed to get a ride fairly quickly. The guy who gave him the ride asked where he was heading and Eric told him he was on his way to work. The guy asked if he was working nightshift and Eric said he looked puzzled when he said no, he was just running late.

Anyway, the guy dropped him off near his workplace and Eric was walking up the hill when he saw the sun set. It turns out he had only slept a half hour or so and had mistaken late afternoon for morning, so he wasn't late for work at all, just 10 hours or so early. It wouldn't have been so bad, except now he was 20 miles from home, it was dark and he had to hitchhike home again, which took a lot longer than it had to get there. (It didn't rain on him on the way home, which would have made it the perfect fail IMHO, so I guess it rates about an 8.6 on the fail scale.)
    PEACE