Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The "best" fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Synful View Post
    This a very recent fail. Like today recent.

Was driving down the street, someone honked at me. I suffer from road rage and usually yell some rude obscenities back at the person or make some less than tasteful gestures.

Well just so happens my grandma was out for a Tuesday stroll, she was the one who honked. I turned back and flipped her off, then I realized the hand waving out of the window and next thing I know, there was a "bird" flying right back at me.

Try explaining to your family why you flipped your grandma off.
    Im soo dying inside me....

Visit My L33T Shop™And Request One Today!

hmm best fail

Well about 6 months ago I packed up moved with my family down south now without thinking I went to evony as I had not been on in well over 1 week and was really ticked off that day so I took my laptop sat in the back yard left inside to go eat next day I wake up I notice my laptop is not in the house I walk outside to find it rained that night...long story short I found it...under a tree coverd in mud so...I looked at it for five mins kicked it threw it across the yard and had to wait 2 weeks to get back on evony...WORSE 2 WEEKS EVER LOL
    Last edited by KMD; 04-22-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    KMDevour
    Na1-Na27 (Retired)
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Sig By:Morgan Le Fay

Sunday afternoon. Bar-tending. I have a couple at the bar who looks like they just came from church. The man is wearing a full suit and tie . they order some sweet sticky red drink. I put it on the bar...and knock it over all over the guy's suit.. VERY NICE!

Halloween walking around..kind of drunk. There was a freak snowstorm a few days before so there are huge snow drifts in the streets. We go somewhere after the club to get a bite to eat. Walking out and back to the car I have a hot dog with ketchup/mustard on it. I slip on ice. fall, headfirst, into a snow drift and squish my hotdog to my chest. and can't get out of the snow drift without 2 people helping me up. that was fun.

Christmas eve, driving to the diner after the bar (and i was the designated driver so i was totally sober) there was also snow on the road. We are getting off one of the highways to pull into the diner parking lot...and idk i kind of drive into a snow drift. I try to drive out of it and make it worse...we kind of got stuck there til around 6am when the angry tow-truck driver finally shows up...

I have many epic fail stories involving driving.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasterbee View Post
    Hey Sari, change the your "quote" in your sig.
    DONE

I hear, "Leeloo Minai Lekarariba Laminai Tchai Idbat De Sebat. Ekto gamat." guessing, Zintardia?

First snow/sleet/freezing rain driving experience

I was sixteen, and working at this mall's hotdog stand.

It f'n snowed and sleeted, and frozen rained, all day.

got off work and was going to drive home, of course.

now at the time, I was driving a '71 maverick, red, three on the tree, slant six

there were these two good looking co-workers, and I mean great looking co-worker gals, that also needed a ride home. Okay

I offer'd to take them home, so we all three pile into the front seat of this tiny ford, and I take off.

well, these girls lived ontop a hill, and as I tried to drive up this hill, I got no where's quick.

and would slide back down the hill. I tried again, and still slid sideways, down this stupid hill.

k

I am so f'n embarrassed, but these girls, idk, are laffin so hard and having the time of their life! O.O

not me, cuz its my car, and I dont want to crash it, but oh no, they dont stop laffing, just encourage me to "try it again"

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh.

five tries later, and I safely got them gals home.

did I get a kiss? no

=( ... fail
    Last edited by King Alboin; 04-23-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    Dog of War grrrrr

OMG best fail today I am walking home from KFC rubbing my hands together waiting for the light to turn green I wait there for about 2-3mins until it hits me...wait a min I"M NOT DRIVING so I stupidly walk into the road without looking and almost get hit by a car it was at that very min while screaming like a 2 year old girl...my KFC in the middle of the street thinking...what a waste of 5 bucks... that my life flashed before eyes and I said to myself next time i'm going to wendy's
    KMDevour
    Na1-Na27 (Retired)
    THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Sig By:Morgan Le Fay

I have plenty of car ones, so heres my very first one.

Well, we all act young and stupid right? We thing nothings gonna happen to our perfectly good shiny car right? Well, thats how i felt, and how this fun lil stunt happened.

My boss hired two of my best friends for a job i worked at, my very first job at a small catfish restaurant. Well, each night wed stay for bout an extra hour and chat. Well, one of my friends and a coworker start kicking the tire of my car, as a joke. I get red hot mad and take off to the front of the place with my other friend. Well, we pull around to the side, but not before I turn my headlights off. We sit there and chat, then we decide to scare em, bad idea...

Well, what happened after cursed me with vehicles for the rest of my life. I decide to charge straight at em in the car, the place is barely lit up so you can hardly see anything. Oh, and did i mention my headlights were off? I barely miss a dumpster, but manage to hit the sewage block and jump it. I jumped one corner, and the whole bottom of the car got ripped by the other corner. Well, we called our parents and i had to push the car to the back of the place and leave it there. I walked of with a half an inch deep hole in my arm near the elbow and my friend with a headache. Only reason i didnt keep the car was cuz the airbags blew along with parts of the engine, and i decided it was just better after that to get a new car...

sigpic thanks to ravenwing

Simple yet wtf!! fail. Last week my parents left the country, so i had it all planed out I was supposed to have a whole neighbor watch on our azz, but no one cared enough to check up at every moment, so after trick fighting with my sis so she would stay at her boyfriends house for the week i set the party off, get people to come, and start having a bomb. Now no the party was not caught no one found out until well i told them yea i pulled it off next day my uncle calls like usual i answer we get talking i am distracted not thinking and he asks what did i do? and i plain up and simple go oh i had the best party ever it was great i go on for a good 5mins until i realize crap i just told my uncle i broke the rules even ii was ok you caught me off guard with that but my uncle is cool soo hes like don't worry kirk i wont tell just clean up your mess and try not to tell anyone who does not need to know like your mom and dad

"Fighting for a tomorrow Surviving to see that it was worth the effort"

I am so happy I am nowhere near a road Sari drives on.

(love all the stories btw)

I also made a lotta stupid fails including me and my big mouth. Well, I do not know if I should call em fails as anything I say about someone I am more than willing to say to them aswell.

You know, the kinda things like saying what a horrible pair of pants someone is wearing. Or talking to someone saying someone else his mother is being a total *****. And then hearing the son in question saying "you got that right".

I have hundreds of those.

Or, an annoying guy sits next to me and my friend at a bar. He asked for our names, we used our standard fake names. I had a few to drink and was tryna get my friends attention, but she didn't reply to the fake name so I yelled her real name which she obviously responded to immediately. Blonde move.

Last edited by The Luda; 05-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.

Got you, you wabbit stew, you.

I hear, "Leeloo Minai Lekarariba Laminai Tchai Idbat De Sebat. Ekto gamat." guessing, Zintardia?

^that is a classic, very lollable =),

"a blonde is sitting in a row boat out in a wheat field, trying her hardest to row back to the road.

Another blonde drives by and see's the the first blonde, frantically tugging on them oars, not going anywhere.

So, this other blonde, stops her car, aside the road, gets out and yells to the blonde in the row boat ..

"HEY, did you know, its blondes like you that give blondes a bad name, and if I could swim, I'd swim over there, and snatch you out of that row boat, >.< "
    Dog of War grrrrr

Sleeping on a sidewalk somewhere, if you find me feed me please O_o

so I'm walking next to a friend in my yard and my bigger than normal Labrador happens to be running like a maniac dog around the yard, next thing I know I'm face down in the mud and my friend is almost lying on his back laughing. And I'm like "What The F*** just happened?!" And he says "your dog ran into your legs from behind and you made a somersault"... Go Figure? It happened so fast

And another one happened long time ago. I was 10, we had just moved to this tiny little town made of just 8 family homes and fields... So my mom made this room at the back of the yard me and my sisters "fun room" right, so the next day I go to the fun room and close the door and I was in there for like HOURS. I go outside, It's almost dark and I walk back to the house, when I get there I stopped in my tracks for there was everyone in this tiny town in our yard with police men. The first thing that comes to my mind is something happened to someone. Then I see my sister is crying and the worst comes to mind, something happened to mom. So I run to her. And next thing I know she punched me in the face and my mom is hugging me?! And I'm like "what happened?!" They all say "we have been looking for you, you little bugger!"
    Signature By Morgana Le Fay