Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Aether-1 Clue #5 Discussion

Default Aether-1 Clue #5 Discussion

This is it, the last(?) clue for Aether-1. You can find it here.

And by all means, collaborate here together to piece the various clues together!

Good luck!

THAT makes it so much more obvious what this is all about...................NOT

So we have the AIR symbol in completely the wrong colour for pentagram association sitting on the earth.
    But the Spirit circle shape (Aether) has appeared

STARGAZER - why do Stargate and pyramids and starmaps spring to mind? hmmm

Does Vitruvian man have anything to do with all this?
    Last edited by KrazyKazza; 04-13-2012 at 02:04 AM.

This is my favourite clue, just to let you know. Right now it's on one of my machines as the background and looks super.

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

nice picture
    i was thinking about symbolism kazza

is it the symbol of a new dawn - and the blue triangle is a triangle within a triangle

so someting inside something else - which are teh same except for size ?

zhay
    thanks milly for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    This is my favourite clue, just to let you know. Right now it's on one of my machines as the background and looks super.

All these clues have gone way over my head, and big REP to all that have joined in... But your right makes a awesome background

NA30 (Retired)
    S163 (Active)

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post

It is very pretty, but after the last clue I wonder if I'm even seeing it all LOL.

You havent commented on the other clues Thalin but are triangles in clue 2 or not? Even if i placed them wrongly. I'm so tired of plotting cords

Zhay I seriously wonder about the whole thing lol

"And then we sat, on the edge of the earth, feet dangling over the side- and marvelled that we had found each other." - Eric Dillard.

"The sky which is neither water nor earth, nor air, nor fire, can only be designated the fifth element. But this fifth element contains in itself po taint of earth."

some confirmation on the past few clues would be handy but im thinking its someting as simple as a port that can cross servers or everybody playing on the server. i know im way off but i think either of those 2 things would improve the game spastically. big props to all those people who have been wasteing there time deciphering the past 4 clues but remember this apparently big change is less than 1month away so just wait the few weeks till it happens coz yo wont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKazza View Post
    It is very pretty, but after the last clue I wonder if I'm even seeing it all LOL.

You havent commented on the other clues Thalin but are triangles in clue 2 or not? Even if i placed them wrongly. I'm so tired of plotting cords

Zhay I seriously wonder about the whole thing lol
    I see triangles and a constellation in clue two on some coords.

And I hope someone gets it and makes contact! It will be a once in a lifetime opportunity.