Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aether-1 Clue #5 Discussion

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

Quote Originally Posted by Thalin Athasian View Post
    I see triangles and a constellation in clue two on some coords.
    hmm i was thinking and wiki are u friend

this is teh official definition on a constallation from wiki

In modern astronomy, a constellation is an internationally defined area of the celestial sphere. These areas are grouped around asterisms, patterns formed by prominent stars within apparent proximity to one another on Earth's night sky.

There are 88 standard constellations recognized by the International Astronomical Union (IAU) since 1922. The majority of these go back to the 48 constellations defined by Ptolemy in his Almagest (2nd century). The remaining ones were defined in the 17th and 18th century; the most recent ones are found on the southern sky, defined in Coelum australe stelliferum by Nicolas Louis de Lacaille (1763).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constellation

so if u look at that starmap there of the sky u see alot of small star and big stars
    maybe the pattern we see on earth map is a mirror of the sky for stars

thats also why we had the txt eye turned skyward ?

so only around 48 constalation to compare to the earth map

zhay
    thanks milly for the sig

Quote Originally Posted by *zhay View Post
    kazza where did u find that clue about sidney ?

zhay
    From clue 2

Eyes Turned SKywards

Remove the Capitalised letters ETSK and its an anagram of Sydney Rewards U...But Thalin dont seem to think thats good

82 42′0″N, 114 24′0″W - looking for santa

i was surfing around some more

and if u look at clue 2 and take away the image of earth u see a sky map
    with constalations
    i think that teh corrinates are maybe coordinate of teh main stars in that coallition just not sure how to type it in

and lol maybe it is something else

and maybe that coallitin give us a clue to where on earth ?

zhay
    thanks milly for the sig

I have a confession.
    I’ve had a love affair with Typography for quite some time now.
    Numbers, letters, symbols, punctuation- I love to admire them all.
    There is so much beauty and grace in the written word.
    A single letter or number, used in the right way, can often make my heart skip an entire beat.
    There is an extra-special kind of magic, though, that occurs when just the right words are gathered together.

For example…
    “And then we sat,
    on the edge of the earth,
    feet dangling over the side-
    and marvelled that we
    had found each other.”

- Erik Dillard

Clue 1:Launch

Went and chatted today with team. Running across design schematics and test plans. Looked at the past for the future!

Went and chatted today with team - B (Gifford) spoke - Bespoke

Running across design schematics and test plans - gone from ideas to testing for
    Looked at the past for the future! -commissioning/ turned into reality

Clue 2, 3 and 4 give us ELEMENTS

Clue 4 - Is about Tron, reaching inside the programme and living it inside

There will be bespoke elements (reality components) of the game that we can control?

So I went and did a bit of looking up on the element of Air, and the alchemical symbol, which has led me to the Philospher's stone. The Philospher's stone has the same triangle and circle shape. According to wikipedia

The philosopher's stone (Latin: lapis philosophorum) is a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals (lead, for example) into gold (chrysopoeia) or silver. It was also sometimes believed to be an elixir of life, useful for rejuvenation and possibly for achieving immortality.

Immortality on evony? Can you imagine the possibility...yikes! lol
    Last edited by Angel Wings; 04-13-2012 at 04:02 PM.

If the next age 2 server doesn't come out before May 6th, that may also hint more towards updated age2 or even an age3 or something coming out. The last age2 server that came out was March 10th I believe so it has been over a month.

Maybe there will be night and day on evony now. Then at night its harder to get a attaker warning =D

[Staff]<12:39>From [Thalin] : @}------ A Rose for you!
    Im tuched Thalin didn't know you liked me that much =')

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Wings View Post
    So I went and did a bit of looking up on the element of Air, and the alchemical symbol, which has led me to the Philospher's stone. The Philospher's stone has the same triangle and circle shape. According to wikipedia

The philosopher's stone (Latin: lapis philosophorum) is a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals (lead, for example) into gold (chrysopoeia) or silver. It was also sometimes believed to be an elixir of life, useful for rejuvenation and possibly for achieving immortality.

Immortality on evony? Can you imagine the possibility...yikes! lol
    hmmm alchemy again...I hadnt considered the philosophers stone but did consider that we had seen the classical elements (earth, fire water sky and aether/spirit). The current/modern elements are in what we call the periodic table. And the medieval elements are mercury, sulphur and salt.

To bring the past into the future...alchemy into today.

Went and chatted today with team. Running across design schematics and test plans. Looked at the past for the future!

“And then we sat,
    on the edge of the earth,
    feet dangling over the side-
    and marvelled that we
    had found each other"

So maybe this is a bespoke part of the game where you can convert something less wanted into something more desired (a form of alchemy) or do something elsewhere that will benefit you more greatly in evony main game, that they have worked on (we know they have been), have tested (we know testers have been recruited) and will be launched on May 6th as Aether-1.

Since clue one we have wondered about similar opportunities when we speculated that playing a sub game or travelling to a place you would be able to enhance the main game somehow.

Quite where Tron and Sydney and the constellations fit in to this theory Im not certain, unless Sydney just provided a main coordinate to assemble the constellations that would lead us to elements and Tron is a way of saying you can have control over things you didnt before.

We dont leave evony per se but we can contact the other side to achieve the above goal
    Last edited by KrazyKazza; 04-13-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKazza View Post
    Clue 1:Launch

Clue 2, 3 and 4 give us ELEMENTS
    Krazy can you break down the elements per clue here real fast so we can take a look at what is in each clue? I'm missing something I think.