Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Easter War city

Quote Originally Posted by Melri View Post
    To be the best, you do not build so many troops that you can't feed them all, and have to hide in holiday while you're in other "personas" online

It's not about having the biggest gun, but having a big enough gun and knowing how to aim it best

This is my city a few mins ago. I keep it not to heavy, yet heavy enough to damage anyone on the server.

Melri Your a NOOB :P
    nice upkeep .. You should show off that city -nods-
    Or show more mech hits like old times

Join ' Merge Servers on Evony ' in facebook
    http://bbs.evony.com/showthread.php?...ion+experience - battle mech.. nice guide for beginner's
    trying to become #1 joker on evony forums
    please help the BadManS joker Cause.. by clicking the REP button today ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BadManStor View Post
    Melri Your a NOOB :P
    nice upkeep .. You should show off that city -nods-
    Or show more mech hits like old times
    Well if she is a noob.....then i am a.....

Oh massive, unsustainable, warcities. They make me laugh since you just have to hm and they go away since they cannot afford to stay still. Most warcities could just be brute strength killed regardless of whether the OP is skilled or not just because of the sheer size of that city. And he doesn't really have to worry about getting killed since doubtful anyone is running around with enough troops to kill that monster

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

To be the best, you do not build so many troops that you can't feed them all, and have to hide in holiday while you're in other "personas" online

It's not about having the biggest gun, but having a big enough gun and knowing how to aim it best

This is my city a few mins ago. I keep it not to heavy, yet heavy enough to damage anyone on the server.

If thats "not too heavy", then my war city is f***in anorexic.

<13:40>[Synyster]: wtf.... my gold is gone in my main

<13:40>[sorrow]: obama did it
    SS58- Retired
    158-Retired
    171-Active

Can you show us your troops and hero's ?

Quote Originally Posted by SILKPJS01 View Post
    hmmm once agIain melri u have no idea what ur talking about i wish u were on our server i would come smash u for sure btw i dont see any screenies of ur epic war city??? ( cuz ur dont have one lol) melri i bet u a player who jsut sits around and does nothing u probably got like 10 workers i bet lol u jsut keep to ur lil pony and let real players show off their there real cities in this section and btw im not compensatiioned for anythnig i play this game to be the best and fight top players
    I'd place my bet on Melri to come out better in a fight. One of the best players I've seen with a great knowledge of game mechanics and her forum threads are some of the best showcases you could find.

@MrHawk: I think she did it that way deliberately so she wouldn't have to. Nice city Mel; with the heroes you have and those res you could pump out troops you lacked should the need arise too.
    Last edited by Kiki.; 04-16-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    No, I am probably not from your server. Yes, I do feel I can comment in your forum. And yes, I do think flaming on the internet is hilarious to watch. Nor do I require an avatar.

Server SS38
    Kiki -The_Just - Retired

xP my - was 2mil during easter lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
    0 0 0 0
    waiting for it to be ready woot (the 14)

nice city,seems allot like a city i would build,lots of archers and ballista's,small ammount of wars,pikes and swords though i would make less pult's,more trans,more cav and more ballis

nice ammounts of res,wondering how u got so much,having troubles keeping res normal and im just training my hero,seriously,i'm in search of effective way's to gain huge ammounts of recources
    i'm a fan of numbers,and with youre res i would deffo have made more troops,u don't gain population instantly and even with instant hero's it could take a while to rebuild troops if u are next to a bigger player but it makes perfect sense to me that u would be capable of handling

Quote Originally Posted by azazeal View Post
    nice ammounts of res,wondering how u got so much,having troubles keeping res normal and im just training my hero,seriously,i'm in search of effective way's to gain huge ammounts of recources
    Valley farming is a good way of raising extra resources, but is very time consuming, Another way is port around and farm Red feeder accounts. Thats what i do to keep building

Quote Originally Posted by Synful View Post
    If thats "not too heavy", then my war city is f***in anorexic.
    I know what you mean when Melri's burn is more then 5x my burn, and thats if shes on 50% upkeep, and mine is on no food buffs you guys know how to make the little guys feel bad *kicks stone away*

Current Sig Pic Courtesy Of MabDastard, absolutely LOVE it Mabs!!
    Bomben - Greatest Phract Smack - My History
    ~ And we what? – Run the crew, Whose what? – Blood is blue, Through life’s – ing zoo, And we might – Come for you,~
    Rule 9 - There are no real rules about moderation either, Enjoy your ban.
    http://ww.evonyurl.com/petjgv