Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bellum Civile on Na7

Adding to the scoreboard:

1 deleted copy/pasted skype conversation

5 hacking accusations

[World]<20:19>[Deagen]: the act of "hacking" into an external server based online game takes skill...skill wasted on this silly game
    [World]<13:52>[temp]: cant he hack into the evony server to gain acces to wc again
    [World]<13:52>[DarkPV]: hacking - again?
    [World]<13:55>[Fawxer]: cheating hack,lmao
    [World]<13:55>[Skin]: shady ? you hacked someone , a real actually offence you can get kailed for and we assh*le ? have a fcking word

1 attempt to use state precedent to apply to world precedent

[World]<20:23>[Ram]: we gave her back the 16 without question
    [World]<20:23>[Ram]: now its only fitting eastwood gets back his belongings
    [World]<20:24>[Ram]: dont you agree deagon?

1 instance of leading the witness

[World]<20:28>[Ram]: what you did was wrong yes?

1 winner

[World]<20:28>[R2D2]: HEY, look at R2, he's doing something funny! Beep Beep,

3 new botting accusations

[World]<20:29>[Kakarott]: When Vishnu decides to go overboard with cheating with bots.. and amass 200 mil archers between a few accounts
    [World]<13:47>[Deagen]: [Alliance]&lt;12:47>[Kakarott]: and bring on ur botted troops on 0,0
    [World]<13:56>[Evilsoulir]: the only thing illegal that is happening is the botters you have sitting in Vishnu

1 multi-accounting accusation

[World]<13:47>[missturbo]: or all the alts kak drafts for troops

1 allusion to an account sharing accusation

[World]<13:47>[Jokester79]: This reminds me of a time I lost both of my 12's and Shiva asked me why didnt someone else have my info incase I got attacked, well this is why

1 case of overbearing parent syndrome

[World]<13:48>[Deagen]: [Alliance]&lt;12:48>[Kakarott]: I wanted to talk some sense and show how it hurts when you cheat
    [World]<13:48>[Deagen]: [Alliance]&lt;12:48>[Kakarott]: so if you can stop botting from now on

1 hybrid botting/hacking accusation

[World]<13:55>[IronMan]: So if Vishnu stands for botting then Shiva stands for hacking?

1 mentioning of battle reports within a copy/pasted world conversation

[World]<20:21>[Ram]: you just gave us some details deagon war reports
    show who helped in his quest to hack atlantis

Zero actual battle reports
    Last edited by WolfgangMA; 04-23-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Bad with numbers

... and a Partridge in a pair tree!
    NA24: CELTS - Retired
    NA33: INSOMNIA - Retired
    NA43: Relapse

Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangMA View Post

5 hacking accusations

[World]<20:19>[Deagen]: the act of "hacking" into an external server based online game takes skill...skill wasted on this silly game
    [World]<13:52>[temp]: cant he hack into the evony server to gain acces to wc again
    [World]<13:55>[Skin]: shady ? you hacked someone , a real actually offence you can get kailed for and we assh*le ? have a fcking word

1 winner

[World]<20:29>[Kakarott]: When Vishnu decides to go overboard with cheating with bots.. and amass 200 mil archers between a few accounts
    [World]<13:47>[Deagen]: [Alliance]&lt;12:47>[Kakarott]: and bring on ur botted troops on 0,0
    [World]<13:56>[Evilsoulir]: the only thing illegal that is happening is the botters you have sitting in Vishnu

[World]<13:47>[Jokester79]: This reminds me of a time I lost both of my 12's and Shiva asked me why didnt someone else have my info incase I got attacked, well this is why

[World]<13:48>[Deagen]: [Alliance]&lt;12:48>[Kakarott]: I wanted to talk some sense and show how it hurts when you cheat
    [World]<13:48>[Deagen]: [Alliance]&lt;12:48>[Kakarott]: so if you can stop botting from now on

[World]<13:55>[IronMan]: So if Vishnu stands for botting then Shiva stands for hacking?

There haven't been any battles yet...just drafts, SB's and honor dumping Arch junk...

Ive seen less drama in a soap opera(and more war reports)
    [Alliance]<18:14>[Tribunus]: All Hail Reet, King DoDo, Ruler of the dysfunctional backwoods territory of Bavaria, degenerate capital of Evony

Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangMA View Post

5 hacking accusations

1 winner

This seems to be status of most servers. It usually is battle of words rather than actual reports.

Anyone reading this from Na7, don't think I am going to post reports for you. If you have a report you want to share, by all means, there have been some good ones so far. There have been a few clearings of 14's and 16's that required some nice hits in order to clear the troops. So please, report as you see fit, leave the accusations, conspiracy theories and drama in WC please.

And things start out with a bang! Grats on the cap Vishnu and MissTurbo
    NA24: CELTS - Retired
    NA33: INSOMNIA - Retired
    NA43: Relapse

Default A Pox on both your houses!

It is amazing to me how fast a wrong is posted, and how slow everybody is about getting back to post that it has been made as right as possible. Atlantis is once again held by Eastwood, the troops were never dismissed and are most likely sitting in Atlantis at this very moment, unbelievable as it is that Kakarott took the time to move over 250 M troops out of Atlantis when dismissing them would have been much easier and permanent. All heroes have been tracked down and returned, some with Kakarott’s help.

Funny stuff, this justice you speak of. It is only necessary if one admits an action? Or takes responsibility? Or if it applies to somebody not on your side? Or if you decide that form of cheating is evil, and the form of cheating you are doing is righteous?

If I were to post private conversations involving admissions of guilt regarding some of the greediest, most over the top world-domination forms of cheating I have ever seen, would you call for additional heads? I think not. It is simply obvious now that Kakarott can push some pretty cool buttons, too, just has chosen not to up to this point. Now that everything has been restored to as it was with Atlantis, perhaps all troops accomplished by botting with and drafting old friends accounts should also be dismissed as part of your Justice. And all troops made with the resources your bots collected should also be dismissed. Perhaps all those involved should also voluntarily put their heads on the chopping block for your Justice. I can assure you that I have heard and could post far more astounding justifications for their actions than the ones you all post from Kakarott. Eastwood is likely the greatest mechanical mind Evony has ever known. He didn’t NEED 135M archers to keep Atlantis safe. There seems to be very little talk of making all of the cheating right.

When I think of Atlantis, I think of Livie, Kara, DarknessF, Eastwood and I getting up in the middle of the night (tough thing to explain to ones husband why your alarm must be set for 2AM) so incredibly nervous I am certain nobody had fingernails left. I remember Darkness and Eastwood kicking the girls off the call for a while, so they “could think”, as evil cackling was not allowed until we started the loyalty waves. I cannot even imagine the time spent planning this, and I was delighted they let me come along for the ride. These were and are my friends. That was what I thought this game was all about.

I never thought I would see the day that the great Ezekiel, the first person I know of on any Age II server to solo a 16, was turned into a botting alt. You could not have convinced me that my friend DarknessF might one day not have 1 Million ballistae and could be colonized because he left his account with his friends. Or that the host of a “friendly” alliance would NPC cities on my friend LSBeene’s account due to receiving the login from an insane person in our alliance we had trusted with the information. Or that one of my morally outraged friends was also a "botter".

To see the credibility of the NA7 icon APemberton misused to publically back or support something he may not approve of and to see Kara verbally attacked in WC by a refugee flying the FLEE flag prove one thing….This server should not have lived so long.

Though still talking to my friends as friends, I fully expect all of you to come kill me, friends included. Chop Chop, already. This farming is the pits.

Kristy
    Galiant

think they needed to post pretty report from that cap, though...
    http://battlena7.evony.com/default.h...29ea591ea9.xml

Back to being plague to everyone i see