Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 93

Thread: vVv

  1. #41

    Default

    I have questions, how well would you say your mechanics knowledge is? Are we talking you know how to defend a SB or you can solve Jeffrox's puzzles. Also which questions will be asked, please pm me them because I want to see if your requirements are answers to simple questions or something actually displaying knowledge.
    People do not know battle mechanics because they know how to defend an attack, they know the mechanics if they know why the defence works and can play the attack through in their minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Evony lately
    Posts
    538

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    I have questions, how well would you say your mechanics knowledge is? Are we talking you know how to defend a SB or you can solve Jeffrox's puzzles. Also which questions will be asked, please pm me them because I want to see if your requirements are answers to simple questions or something actually displaying knowledge.
    People do not know battle mechanics because they know how to defend an attack, they know the mechanics if they know why the defence works and can play the attack through in their minds.
    lol man your on a rampage tonight wn2.

    q1) is scout better than pike? and why?
    q2) do u think my alliance intro is PRETTY?
    q3)explain the difference between a black flag and blue flag, and which is better?
    q4)i have more prestige could i beat ur prestige up?

    ok thats about all i got for really stupid questions for the day.
    "Evony-The best free game money can buy."...

  3. #43

    Default

    hey hey hey all lol



    happy guy in alliance

    guy who puts wrong chat in wc

    confused guy in alliance whit low beacon

    guy in alliance that got plunderd

    and the guy who plunderd him

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Evony lately
    Posts
    538

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Maner6208 View Post
    hey hey hey all lol



    happy guy in alliance

    guy who puts wrong chat in wc

    confused guy in alliance whit low beacon

    guy in alliance that got plunderd

    and the guy who plunderd him
    huh?......
    i think he is trying to tell us something.
    "Evony-The best free game money can buy."...

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    I have questions, how well would you say your mechanics knowledge is? Are we talking you know how to defend a SB or you can solve Jeffrox's puzzles. Also which questions will be asked, please pm me them because I want to see if your requirements are answers to simple questions or something actually displaying knowledge.
    People do not know battle mechanics because they know how to defend an attack, they know the mechanics if they know why the defence works and can play the attack through in their minds.


    lol, defending a SB should be classified as common sense.... well, i did solve some of his problems, like i said, i have a good understanding about mechanics, i agree with you on your last point, battle mechanics is different to just attacking and defending

    *pm received by LordH WN2
    Last edited by Enigmo; 05-05-2012 at 03:42 PM.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Change made to Recruitment Page.... Questions you will be required to answer before joining are added

  7. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exist View Post

    q1) is scout better than pike? and why?
    q2) do u think my alliance intro is PRETTY?
    q3)explain the difference between a black flag and blue flag, and which is better?
    q4)i have more prestige could i beat ur prestige up?
    1)No, if you add a "y" on to end of pike it spells pikey and pikey's are better than scouty's.
    2)Pretty like a princess!
    3)Black flag = savages, Blue flag = people who annoy me, black flags are better because I'm allowed to attack them
    4)My prestige is better than yours! My mummy said so!

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmo View Post

    *pm received by LordH WN2
    This horrible man only gave me 90%, I personally think he is evil.
    If I was going to join a Server 164 alliance it would be AGGRO, the requirements are better, I wouldn't have to coin to be eligible and the host is less of an ego-maniac. Good luck everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TheShadows
    Posts
    153

    Default

    got alink to jefrox puzzles? need to test myself
    http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=157098&dateline=13079  90399
    sig by the amazing Luda

  9. #49

    Default

    Many players lack the basic knowledge of the forums. There is a tab that says search, it is along the same line as User Cp, Log out etc. Search Evony Puzzle. First one is by far the easiest as long as you remember over kill isn't necessarily the best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TheShadows
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    Many players lack the basic knowledge of the forums. There is a tab that says search, it is along the same line as User Cp, Log out etc. Search Evony Puzzle. First one is by far the easiest as long as you remember over kill isn't necessarily the best option.
    yup, i am a forum noob, thanks for pointing it out,
    can u also tell me how to post anew thread, not that i want to start 1 now, just trying to know what i dont, cheerz
    (delayed responce as i was realy enjoying jeff puzzes)
    http://bbs.evony.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=157098&dateline=13079  90399
    sig by the amazing Luda

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •