Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treb Training

Default Treb Training

Well I finally got my hero to insta arch. I've been trying to get a tril or 2 stone but its harder than I thought. I have a lil over 500bil at the moment. Does any one know about how much stone I would need to take the hero from insta arch to insta treb without WoN?

Been awhile since I treb leveled but I think it was like 20-25 levels per 100 bil stone or something like that.

I'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

norr is basically a lesser version of shep
    hes not as awesome as me, but hell do root (nod)

Yeah your probably averaging a 4bill stone per level up at this point a rough approximation

i dont get this. can someone elaborate further on the subject please?

EPIC sigs done by Morgan La Fey
    Na28 (ReBirth) (before they retired) HHx2 3100
    S158 (died)
    why test on animals when we have prisons full of pedophiles
    "Yea fool keep hatin, at least i know im doing something right."

11K trebs = Full walls level 10
    11K trebs = .06 Billion stone (Take down gives back stone, rough number)

Defensive Trebuchet = 166 experience (To kill if attacked)
    Last edited by spooner1; 04-24-2012 at 09:16 PM.

"The World is for my plundering"
    Spooner, June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Nasty View Post
    i dont get this. can someone elaborate further on the subject please?
    A defensive trebuchet offers 83 hero experience per trebuchet. Full walls equals 11,000 trebs, 83 x 11,000 = 913,000 per full build.
    Instant trebs requires 1,066 polotics on your hero, (853 With Wealth of Nations)
    Therefore once your hero has 853 polotics you can make 913,000 experience with each full wall build, by the time you have a hero that high you should have a few trillion stone, if not, well stone is cheap so buy some. It costs 88Million to build full treb defences, after ripping them down you get 26.4Million stone back full walls costs you 61.6Million stone.
    Simple terms, 61.6Million stone = 913,000 experience, is it a good return? No, is it worth doing? Yes, what else will you do with trillions of stone?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImInsane View Post
    Well, if you are gonna put it that way, it kinda means that you pay for something that you NEVER receive. As your game account doesn't belong to you at all, you pay Evony for a service, Evony receives the payment AND Evony receives the service you ordered.
    Have truer things been said?

Quote Originally Posted by spooner1 View Post
    11K trebs = Full walls level 10
    11K trebs = .006 Billion stone (Take down gives back stone, rough number)

Defensive Trebuchet = 166 experience (To kill if attacked)
    I agree with you.

Dont ever get more then 1 trillion of a single res in a city!

Quote Originally Posted by LordH_WN2 View Post
    A defensive trebuchet offers 83 hero experience per trebuchet. Full walls equals 11,000 trebs, 83 x 11,000 = 913,000 per full build.
    Instant trebs requires 1,066 polotics on your hero, (853 With Wealth of Nations)
    Therefore once your hero has 853 polotics you can make 913,000 experience with each full wall build, by the time you have a hero that high you should have a few trillion stone, if not, well stone is cheap so buy some. It costs 88Million to build full treb defences, after ripping them down you get 26.4Million stone back full walls costs you 61.6Million stone.
    Simple terms, 61.6Million stone = 913,000 experience, is it a good return? No, is it worth doing? Yes, what else will you do with trillions of stone?
    Thanks for the info and well said. I just wanted to add for those who don't seem to know yet, the reason this is so attractive is because it is way faster than hitting 10's. All it takes is the click of a mouse. Also I can you that treb hero to quickly train other heros. Just build walls with treb hero and tear them down with the attack hero you want the experience to go to.

Sorry to bump, but, why are people talking of "taking down"?
    Arent you supposed to attack another city with trebs for the experience?
    So why would anyone take them down?
    Evony-The best free game money can buy.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination