Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SS56 Player Problems

Quote Originally Posted by SiphonXP View Post
    you should be sued for using that font size and coloring. please dont ever use it again.

for the rest of you, repeatedly complaining on a thread is not going to do anything. Try being civilized and sending PM's, or finding different ways for asking about lag problems. also, be honest with yourselves, you know it is a serious problem and it is unlikely to get fixed, so you should consider things from that standpoint as well. if it was that simple to fix, im sure it would have been fixed by now...
    As far as what i type is frankly non of your business u dont like what or how i type then dont read it
    Last edited by Reasoner; 05-01-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Typing in the forums may or may not get our server fixed. It might not end the daily lag that makes or server unplayable.

But it does get attention and it annoys people. Being quiet and accepting it for the last several weeks like good little kids means that instead of being random, its now daily. It used to last a few minutes, now it is most of the day.

I doubt I am the only one who has filed a customer service ticket. I have sent a PM, posted here and on the feedback pages. What we have seen is that the 'squeaky wheel' gets the grease. Or in this case the attention to get the server fixed.

It was not a quick thing for the players of SS61, but it did get fixed. Now its our turn to ask for the same thing.

Siphon, we appreciate that you posted on the SS56 thread and helped keep it at the top of the list. It's a good way to build rep randomly posting on threads in the forums.

Sweet Font color!

Quote Originally Posted by dsrao View Post
    I know a player with Belle name on ss56. Millions of mechs, 100mil+ scouts. atleast a 1bil+ food consumption (forgive me if these number are low). Is that you? If so can you answer honestly, how do you get resources make for all those troops? how many alts do you have? do you use helpers or bots?

It is not a personal attack on you. People like you (Arc, S1lva, Exec, Westy, Bollocks, DF etc) are responsible for failure of this server.

Complaining about Lag is too easy. Everyone knows that the root cause of lag is alt accounts running on bots. If evony increase server capacity by 10 times, number of alt accounts increase by many more times.

Only way Age1 can survive is by banning all accounts with same IP origin.
    that will not work as me and my son play we both use the same ip origin

if evony are trying to shutdown ss56 i will want my money back all 10k pounds of it so
    i dont think it will happen

if they gave us a merge it will lose some or all the alts so this might be the way forward

When will Evony open their eyes, accept, and deal with the problems facing ss56? Yet another player leaves after 3 years commitment and loyalty to the game citing ingame lag and Evonys inability to deal with issues at hand. Lag is intermittent. Not just at reset or on flat days. It occurs throughout the day in waves. To be honest the game on this server in virtually unplayable at the moment. Are you guys trying to kill this server?

Quote Originally Posted by Belindas View Post
    When will Evony open their eyes, accept, and deal with the problems facing ss56? Yet another player leaves after 3 years commitment and loyalty to the game citing ingame lag and Evonys inability to deal with issues at hand. Lag is intermittent. Not just at reset or on flat days. It occurs throughout the day in waves. To be honest the game on this server in virtually unplayable at the moment. Are you guys trying to kill this server?
    There just a bunch of twats that dont want our money I think we should organize a Evony wide No Coin till they decide to fix the lag actually ill start a fb page to pass around right now for it . SS56 has it bad but most if not all other servers have severe lag aswell